How to get out of Genesis lease

Genesis leases are non transferable I believe and I would really like to get out of mine. Brand new 2022 G70 with a monthly payment of $650. It was a zero drive off deal. Any suggestions? I checked the buyout and it is worth less than that amount.

Your options are basically to sell it to a hyundai/kia/genesis dealer or buy it out yourself and sell it. If you’re upside down already, it’s going to cost money to do so.

What’s your buyout now, and what offers have you received?

g70 is 500+ units, around 200 with 2+ weeks on the lot and the z plan has 7.5-10.5k on g70s. This is going to be rough.

1 Like

is that a 3.3T? $650 is a reasonable monthly on a zero deal? Why the quick bail?

car chase news GIF

Saw this on the news once, must be true?

1 Like

I was really eyeing this car but then a friend of mine test drove one from a enterprise rental, brand new with low mileage and said seats were made out of rocks.

2 Likes

Me too. That’s why I had to ask what gives.

The launch edition in the matte is beautiful.

Yes 3.3 prestige. Sticker was $54k. True $0 DAS $0 drive off.

Seats are comfortable. I just want something faster.

Happened with my c63… it works…

1 Like

Buyout with sales tax is $56k and I don’t have any offers

Seems like that’s the case. Want a M3/M4 or AMG

Maybe a try a JB4? Many people get some pretty crazy numbers from that 3.3T

1 Like

Hey bud what NJ dealer did you grab this car at? I’m currently shopping for this exact car in NJ. Maybe the dealer can get a clean transfer done somehow?

Would I have to worry about engine damage or any additional parts?

Got it in Maryland in November. Couldn’t get a dealer here to come close.

If you could DM me the dealer that would be super mint. I’ve been trying for weeks to find a dealer around here willing to deal.

They’re in Bowie, MD. Google it

I really appreciate it man. I’m actually driving 3hr there tomorrow morning to sign and drive back home. Did they try and pull any last minute BS like dealer add-ons they won’t disclose until I’m there?