Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Hahahaha we sold it to cheap

How many other wars will flare up? Add at least 2 price hikes for every new war that starts.

1 Like

That may have been in the plans a little while ago. But once they see that people keep sucking up cars, there’s really no incentive for them to introduce a lower priced Model Y. Though that 279 mile range AWD Model Y did show up on the EPA’s website recently…

We have seen it reported that within the 2022.8.2 MY firmware update, a new model definition labelled TX MY SR+ was included (along with several new battery additions) so it seems like this is coming sooner, versus later, and from the new Austin factory.

I wonder if the recent price jacks are in part to make room at a “lower” entry price for a SR+ Y. If the LR Y costs $63k now, I could see them introducing the “cheaper” SR+ Y for like $58k or something. Definitely still high enough to sell at a good margin.

1 Like

they need air suspension on the Y – feels like a wooden cart with the upgraded wheels

1 Like

they need air suspension on all teslas. they’re too heavy to not have it.

2 Likes

I spoke to the Lucid guys in Meatpacking – They said company is working on rolling out leasing in a few months

Not sure if I believe them

2% lease. Bet.

3 Likes

Gratuitous “you will never have any equity in that Model S” pic…

And in other news, the last 2022 MYLR to come to Manheim auction sold for a new high of $71K

9 Likes

We sold our m3s too cheap

Paper hands

5 Likes

Beautiful… I have a MYP and MY LR on order… don’t even get me started on delivery dates :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Oh boy :popcorn:
https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1504919360988762118

I still don’t have the Y we ordered 2+yrs ago. Lol.

They keep letting you push delivery?

1 Like

Waiting for the 4680s?

I haven’t pushed back anything since I told them to bring it 3 months ago. I’m waiting on a vin but yeah I’d rather have 4680 since I know 2170 has shitty degradation.

Wait what? How did it become that long?! I ordered one last week for a May 2022 EDD. Hoping to have it by at least early July…

Do you know Tesla as a retailer to be of sound mind and body?

4 Likes

Ha I get it for sure but that’s just nuts. Never heard of that long of a delay.

1 Like