Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Let’s stay on topic.

Anyone wishing to discuss other aspects of Tesla can open new thread(s)

7 Likes

There are a lot of MYs available in Southern California today. Tesla must really be cranking them out to try to meet year end goals. I wonder if quality is going to suffer.

Yeah, it’s the cheaper 3s that are hard to find.

Heres one! Goodness are dealers getting hammered if they bought M3 or MY right now.

1 Like

Dealers are getting hammered in general on all their peak-market acquired used inventory, which is the majority of their vehicles. I would be wholesaling inventory like crazy right now, before the wholesale market drops out from under them. Used car market is a ticking time bomb right now. Anything but a gradual decline in values could kick off a bubble burst.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

Hold up. Two next to useless seats defines it as a SUV over a Sedan?

4 Likes

At the current prices, you would have to add that useless row to get the credit. :crazy_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
That’s ludicrous

2 Likes

I think the easy solution here is to make the SR AWD Austin cars 5 seaters and price them at 53,790(+1,200 destination)

Then move the LR/Performance up slightly and make them 7 seaters only.

1 Like

The marketing team is too busy selling blue check marks

1 Like

Money Money Smoking GIF

3 Likes

For the VW ID.4, the AWD models apparently are considered SUVs, while the other models are not. However, the non-AWD models are far under 55K, so even with options they should qualify.

1 Like

Gotten a couple Tesla sales calls today. But no cars available. Trying to push something that doesn’t exist regionally.

3 Likes

M3 RWD available now.

MY were 46 2 days ago now 107.

1 Like

Not in my area. Tesla has geographically restricted registration and shipping for this sale.

1 Like

Model S and X now getting discounts

2 Likes

I can’t afford that and a divorce right now.

1 Like

The 7500? :flushed:

Yes and the 10k supercharging

1 Like