It looks like;

All MY trims +1K
M3LR +1K
MS no change

[different increases in Canada being reported (+$2K)]

2 Likes

Ordered a M3LR couple of days ago, got lucky I guess

1 Like

https://electrek.co/2022/03/09/tesla-increases-prices-long-range-versions-of-model-3-y-nickel-prices-surge/

1 Like

Are the auction market prices for evs reflecting the gas price jump yet?

Can someone please point me towards those discord channels?

I moved your post to the relevant thread.

We just picked up my wife’s LR AWD yesterday. Current price is now $2k more than what we paid for it.

2 Likes

If I decide to cancel an order after my delivery date/time has been set is there any penalty other than losing deposit? Trying to weigh a few options.

Nope
Just don’t get back your $250

better to put it on hold than cancel altogether. Why cancel unless you’re forced to? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got forced to take my order off hold on my LR. I said oh well and took the 2k discount.

And we have a MMR now;

A bit low…

2 Likes

There’s a way to “transfer/sell” your reservation to someone, but it’s a messy process (especially messy if you’re already a Tesla owner and made a reservation on the same account).
If you are not 100% dead set on taking delivery of a Tesla reservation and already own 1 or more Teslas, do yourself a favor and make a new reservation with a different Tesla account. It’ll be MUCH easier to transfer to someone else.
Though if you do this too often, you may very well risk getting black listed by Tesla as a reseller. But a one-off transfer, you should be fine.

yeah the previous trades before that MMR # said as much. there’s no equity in that thing until elon raises prices. the price hike last week already had an impact on trades of m3 and my.

Picked this one up today

6 Likes

BIG pricing hammer dropping?

+$5000 MSLR !

Holy shit

But than again
When the sr+ was 38 the lr was 47
This sounds about right

Now vroom is gonna sell mine and yours :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Model y too….

Edit: the standard is now 47 THATS NUTS

1 Like