HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Make sure you get an abatement for the NC property tax ASAP. If you are quick enough, they will give you all of it back. It happened to me once. It is prorated for each month you own the car, so I was pretty surprised, but I’ll take it.

2 Likes

I’m at my local Jeep dealer for an oil change… word to the wise, do not attempt to get this deal at Route 130 Jeep :roll_eyes:

I haven’t paid it yet. It’s like $280 and due by 08/20.

But then you also have to park the Gecko car in your driveway and that color is pure filth. I wouldn’t risk the potential $300 upswing on a resale to live with this.

The more common colors are safer. Just look at what everyone here has ordered lol

e

@ppatel334 If you’re going to get one, make sure it’s something you would be OK getting stuck with. If gecko is your thing, go for it, but please see above.

What will your neighbors think?

3 Likes

If that is your local dealer, we live pretty darned close to each other. :wink:

I should go there and sell them mine. My original cap cost plus $10k market adjustment would be just fine by me!

2 Likes

@Clutch

Looking for pricing on a 2021 rubi 4xe in hydro blue, nacho, or gecko. Power top is preferred but not necessary. Black interior. Cold weather package a must.

My local dealer has just one 4xe Sahara coming in and quoted me at $399 per month with $6,000 down. MSRP 56,910 and they won’t budge on that price. They finance through Ally, I’ve had them before and no issues. Said they won’t finance through Chrysler because they are no longer accepting the EV credit. I Put $1000 as a hold and it’s expected to arrive end of this month. I don’t mind losing the $1000 if a better deal come through but Inventory in New England is painfully low right now.

Thoughts, opinions?

I found a dealer that said the same - run away fast. $6k down is ridiculous!

I’m not bothered by the 6000 down. Less to pay monthly and I more than likely will buy at the end of the lease so it’s all going to overall cost anyways

You should consider doing a single pay. With Chrysler Capital those can be very beneficial. In my opinion, it is almost a no-brainer for these jeeps.

3 Likes

Then why ask for feedback? Go ahead and pay $7k more than what others are paying.

3 Likes

We will get you a better deal. Just email us clutchautodeals@gmail.com

2 Likes

Why do you say it’s a no-brainer? Seems like a lot of cash to lock up if you’re not getting a crazy bad rate.

If you look at what a comparable return would be on a nearly risk-free guaranteed return investment, doing a single pay on one of these jeeps will return a much much higher rate. On the first jeep I did came out to about 7% yr. It’s hard to get more than 0.5% on any other type of liquid savings/money market account😢

IF the car is totaled in an accident, do you lose it all or is a pro-rated portion returned?

Typical scumbag jeep dealer

Prorated amount returned.

Did you transfer plates? Seems pretty low, it is usually around 1% of MSRP.

Another MSRP increase? Or was this the one we just saw?

Edit: False alarm

We knew about this one

1 Like

Thanks. Hard to keep track with all the random bumps :nerd_face:

1 Like