HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Does anyone recommend a good broker for a 4xe lease in TX? My current wrangler HA lease is set to expire in 5 months ($65k msrp, $400/mo). I’m guessing deals are not as great in todays market but I’d like to get close as possible.

i swear i remember there being a front camera that was included in one of the upgrade packages.

The front offroad camera used to be a stand alone option. Its mildly useful for parking.

Looking at leasing a 23 rubicon. 36mo/10k

What is the money factor and residual this mo?

In SE Michigan

1 Like

So having had a 24 for a little bit, it’s is a bummer to lose the Alpine stereo as standard. There’s just no bass in the standard stereo. Arguably a fair tradeoff with the bigger screen. But the sound is WAY better in my base Solterra and arguably base Tacoma vs. this one. Not saying pay of the upgrade but it is disappointing.

Having said that the equivalently specced 24 I built and sold was 65k vs. 67k for an equivalent 23.

I assume the HA has Alpine standards?

It does… at a premium price.

I agree.

I didn’t realize they did away with the Alpine system as standard and made it an option as the technology package.

I noticed within a few minutes of driving off the dealer lot. Usually always have the radio up in a Wrangler to drone out wind/road noise and my music just sounded flat (no bass)

I thought it was the settings on the new radio system but nope. No Alpine subwoofer in the back.

Previous Jeeps always thumped when I had my music on.

Hi, working a one-pay deal for myself on a '23 Wrangler 4xe Willys, this is where I am at with the dealer. Chicagoland. Have a Tacoma paid off I would trade in which would cover the one pay. I’m at 4.6% off MSRP and have a website code. Any thoughts on this? Or should I be going for a '24.

That’s not a good discount and 23s are under water. I think @AutoCompanion had some instock at a big discount. Mitch at Ourisman will do 5-6% invoice/7-8% off sticker on 24s.

2 Likes

I’ve been a little out of the loop on the 4xe in recent months but Gupton was super competitive and great people to work with for proximity to Chicago if you want to push the discount some more potentially. I purchased 3 4xe Wranglers from Gupton over 18 months and took morning flights from Chicago to Nashville to take delivery. They had a driver that would shuttle from the airport. I was home by early evening.

1 Like

Gupton is great, but they have no 4xe in stock so it’s an order… and there’s a strike so nothings getting built.

Mitch is still moving these off the lot at 6 under albeit with a markup. @AutoCompanion do you still have discounted in-stock 23s?

What kind of candy is Mitch handing out that you consistently throw advertisements left & right. :rofl:

You can get 4xe’s all day long with a little knowledge and some effort. No need to get one from states away, nor deal with a rate markup.

1 Like

All good. I don’t get any kickback from him just trying to help a guy out who’s helped me out. In some geographies all the dealers pretend they can’t budge. But yes with work you should be able to get close locally in a lot of areas. But I can’t touch his numbers here in MA or I’d be doing everything in my backyard.

1 Like

Just giving a little :poop: :poop: on a Friday

1 Like

Is the jeep $1000 certificate finally dead? I can’t get it to pop up at all any more. I’m thinking about buying a Gladiator… just don’t know if I want to deal with CDRJ dealerships. :grimacing:

That’s kind of what I was thinking in terms of going out of the area. Invoice on this unit is $59774, so 5-6% under is about $3k. My math says I’m only about $1500 away on the '23 to get to that discount level. The interest rate is 3% on the '23 versus 7% on a '24 using one pay which is maybe $800-$1000 over the contract terms.

Not dead, just harder to pull. PM me your first and last name zip and email and I can try if you’re getting close to a deal.

1 Like

I’ve been trying for days to get it to pop up using different browsers, incognito mode, turning off adblock, etc… and one just popped up for me.

What the hell!

1 Like