HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Hell, my Rubicon 4xe took forever too build. I had ordered when the banks first opened (I believe it was October?) and I didn’t see the vehicle until May.

I’m very interested in the refreshed interior, but I figured we wouldn’t see these until later this year. Then throw in the $7,500 situation (potential change) and the rates… I haven’t felt like messing with an order yet. LOL

So there are some on Gupton’s site, not 4xe though, that are showing “being built.”

Ourisman too https://www.ourismanchryslerdodgejeep.net/searchnew.aspx?Year=2024&Make=Jeep&Model=Wrangler

And a big dealer in MA shows a being built 4xe: https://www.kellyjeepchrysler.net/new-inventory/index.htm?year=2024

Are there any that show “ordered and in the queue but haven’t entered production yet”?

I could see them listing “being built” for anything that’s been ordered :man_shrugging:

Until we see an actual window sticker, I’m skeptical.

Gorilla Glass is NOT worth the money.

1 Like

Agreed. I just ran the VIN’s for all of Gupton’s units and none of them have a WS.

Quick data point, my 24 order just moved into scheduled. Ordered last month

Data point on 2023 Wrangler 4xe Rubicon.
I got the following quote from a dealer for my Zip 30082, GA:

36mo x 10k miles/year
57% RESIDUAL
.00200 MONEY FACTOR

MSRP 73,175
TOTAL DISCOUNT $ 14,500

• $6000 DEALER DISCOUNT
  • $1000 REBATE
  • $7500 TAX REBATE

SELLING PRICE $58,675

• DOWN 2,500 ($895 lender acquisition fee, 6.6% sales tax and estimated fees of around $1,100)
  • MONTHLY $734.11

I tried to mimic it on the following calculator:

Is it correct?
Any thoughts? Thanks.

Dont forget to get the $1000 jeep.com tdm

Your calculator needs to separate out the discount from the incentives for proper tax handling.

Seen a handful of 2024 392 orders go D1 in last couple days. With est. ship dates in June.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Is it now correct?

Sales price should be $67175 and $8500 in incentives

Do you want to have an exit plan? With this high MSRP and low incentives you’ll be instantly underwater (experts can chime in here with better info).

I’m all ears. :slight_smile:

Last month the acquisition fee was waived is it gone this month?

Safari mode is so cool!

10 Likes

Which one of y’all went off-roading in Costa Mesa this morning?

2 Likes

2022 GC 4XE rebates dead?

Rebates except 7500 and incentivized mf appear to be gone

Not worth free.99?

I wouldn’t pay extra for it, but I think it’s a cool addition to the Sport S standard package (which should still be on a Willys since that’s like a Sport S with an additional option package)

from stellantisnorthamerica:

“Sports S 4xe features a standard 12.3-inch digital touchscreen, power windows and door locks, adaptive cruise control with stop, forward collision warning, side curtain airbags, remote keyless entry, premium soft-top, 20-inch aluminum wheels and Gorilla glass windshield.”

Also…My 2024 Willys also got scheduled last wk =)

1 Like

You got me there. For free I’d obviously take it. It was a $95 option when I ordered my '22 Sahara and $495 on the window sticker when it arrived. I don’t know how much less it could have lasted if it wasn’t Gorilla Glass.