HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I saw my dealer pull payoff from ccap on Monday :man_shrugging:

CCAP affiliated dealers can, others cannotā€¦

1 Like

Interestingā€¦. GMTV will not move forward will paperwork til they get the payoff. Hopefully they can honor same numbers

Iā€™m in the same boatā€¦

What they offering ? Heard they came off $55k on GC 4xe. @bimmer_king

Is this when they update to block 3rd party payoffs ???

Dun Dun Dunnnn !!

Doubtful. One of my payments sent in last week didnā€™t post due to this outage.

Started at $55k but got them up to $57kā€¦ it is a GC 4XE with $65k sticker

2 Likes

Cool. Itā€™s my dd also.

congrats thatā€™s a great outcome!

Lol. You couldnā€™t pay me to drive a Bolt.

quite literally given that people ended up with negative TCO on some of those bolts.

1 Like

I was in the same boat. At one point those Bolts were free here in NJ and I was like ā€œNoā€ . I donā€™t even want to pay insurance on that LoL

I ended up getting paid twice! It was great. The EUV isnā€™t a bad little car either, even the original Bolt wasnā€™t without itā€™s charms to me. I think some of the snobbery around them would go away if people actually tried driving them.

1 Like

I think some snobbery would go away if they looked better - lol - I donā€™t like how it looks, but would take in a heartbeat for under $150/month. I had a Kia Soul EV and liked that because it was cheap and looked just like all the other gas Souls and Kia didnā€™t make it look odd (like the Bolt, Leaf,etc)

I didnā€™t think much of one either, but I was pleasantly surprised how enjoyable the Bolt is to drive. It has go-kart energy and is surprisingly roomy. Hard to complain at the price point (they were half the cost of even the best 4xE deals).

And some of us were basically paid to drive one, with the recall swaps and payouts.

Curious about this recall does a thread about this topic exist already? Are our 4xeā€™s safe to operate right now?

Its been discussed in here already. Its a recall on a known issue thats been around for a couple years. I havent given it a second thought personally.

Was just searching for whatā€™s selling nearby and came across this listing. Not looking to buy, but, Iā€™m curious if dealer listings like these give extra $7500 discount on top when leasing this thing too?

If the dealer says yes, what other items can be marked up to make up for it that goes unnoticed at quick glance?

Youā€™d have to inquire and find out.

More times than not, a deep discount like that is already including some sort of free monies and is not dealer discount. However, with the $7,500 nearing its demiseā€¦some dealers may be looking to capitalize on their 4xeā€™s this month.

1 Like