HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Also some moved to the other Jeep thread. Nothing “removed” as @4xedeal likes to attempt to imply.

The only thing obviously hypocritical and disingenuous here is how 4xedeal is claiming all of the negative experiences posted about Gupton hold less water than anything posted against brokers. Lots of comments here about being “Koon’d,” which was a term being used here prior to “Gupton’d,” and Koons is a broker’s dealership. Guess you must not have known that, or just choose to overlook it since it doesn’t fit your agenda.

This thread, plain and simple, is titled “how to get a good wrangler 4xe deal.” I’ve tried to keep up and clean it out as much as possible, but I don’t get paid enough to stay on top of it 24/7. If you want to have a pile-on party against someone or something of which you have no first-hand experience, take it to reddit.

5 Likes

I can’t even sh*t on the 4Xe… They’ve been so good to us.

Special thanks to @Clutch on the black Rubicon 4Xe.

19 Likes

Has anyone had their build stuck in Paint? Mine has been in Paint since 8/22. The dealer is reaching out to their rep but wondering if anyone has ran in to that?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Right, you are encouraging people to take delivery this year while you can still get the credit, because next year is unknown. You have tons of stock vehicles coming in that people can take right now, and they should, you have good stuff coming in, def the way to go if you need a vehicle soon.
My point was. you know the 4xE craze is dead, gimme 10% off a Recon.

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Federal EV tax credit overhaul

I’ve had so much fun with the flips, my tax preparer is gonna hate me tho :sweat_smile:. If anyone wants to be kind enough to shout out another opportunity like what we’ve seen here, that would be awesome!

Picked it up this weekend. Smooth experience. Walked in with the documents and drove out in 40 mins. All the discounts and things were as promised. 7500 discount was applied without asking. Finance did try to finess “protection plans” which you can easily decline. Standard CCAP lease terms 36/10. Rates sucks right now but its standard all across.

2 Likes

have a dealer making a solid offer on my 22 Sahara but they are saying they just need a letter or some kind of proof CCAP allows third party lease buyouts. is this something readily available or will CCAP be able to provide it?

They can call CCAP to get payoff and confirmation

That as to be one of the most idiotic requests I’ve heard lol. Simply because of what Hypnotics pointed out. You can get an answer in under 5 minutes by calling CCAP.

Im curious what kind of payments you’re seeing at this time? I am close to getting mine, fingers crossed that it will be this month.

So I’m selling my jeep and I got the buyout would the dealer purchase it For the current purchase price plus the purchase option fee they wouldn’t pay the sales tax right?

you are correct.

Man, this thread, or more specifically word of 4XE flip getting out, really brought the arses out and into this forum huh.

Data: SE Region
Sahara - Sold for 56,500. Dealer listed for $60,500. Sold in 1 week
Rubicon - Sold for 59,000. Dealer listed for $64,500. Sold in 1 week

Just saying. Margins are getting thinner. I wouldn’t bet on placing a new order with unexpected delivery date, but getting an in-bound unit or for those who have one incoming, don’t be a lazy entitled lazy POS. You may be on a higher tax bracket than me but $3-5k profit is profit. Mind my French… this thread has gotten out of hand.

8 Likes

Just have the dealership call a local CDJR dealer. That’s what my purchasing dealer did.

From memory I believe the payoff letter itself has some verbiage about it as well

The dealer will have to call CCAP anyways to verify the dealer buyout price. During that call they can confirm with CCAP for 3rd party buyouts.

to be fair things look different from region to region. I’ve gotten 20 offers from dealers (online not in person tbf) mostly in the 48-52 range. Highest is 53.5… NE region.

Agreed, region specific. However, I can’t imagine California dealers offering 48k on a Sahara “just because.” Most of my online offers or even initial offer through the phone were in the 50-52k range as well, as you’ve stated. I had to negotiate and leverage dealers with each other. If that time is not worth the $3-4k profit to some, that is fine.

Broad blanket statement that “it’s dead” is unfair; bringing it to CarMax and walking away with 10k check certainly is dead, though.

1 Like