HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Not dead, just harder to pull. PM me your first and last name zip and email and I can try if you’re getting close to a deal.

1 Like

I’ve been trying for days to get it to pop up using different browsers, incognito mode, turning off adblock, etc… and one just popped up for me.

What the hell!

1 Like

Same as instock 24s.

So are we still getting 4XE deals to Florida?
I am almost two years into my Sahara 4XE I did from Clutch.
I would def lease this Jeep again if the programs are still reasonably good. Now I just like driving a Jeep lol.

Incentives to FL suck, so no not really

2 Likes
2 Likes

watch out for those inceptions…

2 Likes

This is the deal Gupton is willing to do on a custom order Rubicon X trim. I think this is pretty good unless anyone thinks I can do better?

Assuming that’s 7% off invoice that’s great. But you need the strike to end for it to get built. If you can wait that’s great. Gupton doesn’t markup and is great to deal with.

If you need it faster there are some brokers that might come close, or Mitch at 6% off with a markup.

1 Like

If anyone’s looking at 23s, Mitch told me that rebates and lease support is going away next month. They’re knocking 12% off sticker but I’m sure any dealer if this actually is going to happen would love to unload one at month end and maybe even cut deeper.

At least up here in MA there are a ton of these still on lots, so it is surprising to hear they’d drop support this early.

1 Like

I see in my zip they have $1500 on a Rubicon this mo. I just cant find one within 2 hours of me?! Except for one dealer who has what I want but they wanted $7xx when my math shows $520s?? I guess I order one at this point from Gupton, just didnt want to wait. And I bet the wait is pretty crazy at the moment!

I would wait and I doubt they have a ton of orders with these rates

1 Like

I hadnt checked rates this month, still like 9% huh?!

Anyone know if these two $1500 rebates stack? I’m looking at a '24 Rubicon.

1 Like

Looks like they do, but a good way to check is to hop on jeep.com and look at the rebates listed in the special offers to compare what they add up to.

Just checked. Lease support and rebates are still here for the 23s.

Lol. Ah heresay to move metal. I’ll only pass on confirmed info next time.

1 Like

You still able to pull private offers off the Jeep site? I can’t generate one for the life of me.

It’s still doable, but they’ve been super hard to get lately. Been taking many, many tries with multiple devices, etc, before one will pop up.

It is harder but If you PM your info (first and last name, zip and email) I can try.

1 Like