HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Are TDMs still able to be generated ? Mine expires on 9/5 and it sure my wrangler will be delivered by then. It’s supposed to be built in the next few days.

Yeah I pulled on this AM. Happy to help anyone having trouble getting one.

2 Likes

Has anyone taken delivery of a 2024? Just submitted my order a week ago, but wondering what lead times are like.

2-3 months based on JL Forums

1 Like

How do you get one?

Browse for inventory on the Jeep site in a private browser, use zip code 21029

If this pops up you’re good. If not close out and try again.

And if you’d prefer to not do that just PM me first and last name zip code and your email and I’ll do it for you.

1 Like

Thank You!!!

Just so other know – This only took 4 tries. The other “sign up for exclusive offers” came up 2 times before this. I just kept doing like harrydogyo said.

Above worked to get $1k as well - now to try some dealers to get a good deal…

Any recent signers of a 60-65k MSRP vehicle care to share numbers? I am trying to see what a realistic target could bs

Incentives vary significantly by region on these

I just pulled one too… interesting that the expiration date is only 30 days on the certs now. They used to be 2 or 3 months before.

I think 4xe sport are the sweet spot. You can get one nicely loaded in the mid-400s for most the country.

Mid 4s for a CARB state or any state? What kind of discount to hit those kind of numbers?

I live in a non-carb state. 8% under invoice.

1 Like

Did you do it on a phone, tablet, or laptop?

For anyone curious - these are the restrictions on the $1000 bonus cash coupon. Was able to get it to pull up on my 3rd try. Good through 9/21/2023.

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of a new and unused 2022 Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport 4x2), Grand Cherokee WL 4xe and Gladiator models. Purchase or lease of new and unused 2023 Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport 4x2), Grand Cherokee WL (incl. 4xe), Wrangler (incl. 4xe and excl. Rubicon 392) and Gladiator models. Must order or take retail delivery by 09/21/2023. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government issued identification). Certificate must be presented to a franchised FCA US LLC dealer in the United States at the time of retail purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Contact dealer for details. Program ID: 41CPG

Mentioned earlier but it did work for me on a recent 24 4xe. Worth trying even if it’s not mentioned in the fine print.

1 Like

It’s included: Wrangler (incl. 4xe and excl. Rubicon 392)

EDIT: Oh wait, you’re right, it does say 2023. Good to know it worked though, thanks!

It is mentioned in the internal jeep fine print. Sont know why they havent updated the email fine print yet.

Figured - I am in NY

Ok - so are you saying the internal fine print allows it’s use on a 2024 4xe Wrangler?