HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

your buyout and the chevy dealer buyout are the same, except for the tax

1 Like

Jeep is sold. Bh
Payoff 44386.38 got a check of 13.62 :joy:

Btw, I got offer for 40-42 max, but I continue calling/emailing every dealer, till found one that was ready to do it, so don’t let them low ball you

1 Like

Looking at a Sahara MSRP: $62,590,
selling price @$60,565.

Offered: 12,500 rebates.
Residual after $38,100.

Completely new to this- decent deal or walk ?

you should put your numbers in the calculator for everyone to review

figure out how to use the calculator as @PackerBacker79 mentioned. You are missing a lot of info as well. But no, with that discount you are not going to get a good deal regardless of what the other numbers look like.

Nope,WALK
if it’s a 2023 you should be able to get at least 6% discount before all incentives, also go to the builder on Jeep website and get a $1,000 sent to your e-mail-when you start building a jeep scrolling down should pop up a window for e-mail sign up to get the offer. Ask the dealer for a CCAP lease and not STELANTIS, as it is a lot better for gettion out of the lease etc.

Edit: BTW you joined 3 hrs ago… do A LOT MORE reading here before committing to any deal. :+1:

Here ya go:

2 Likes

Can someone help me on how to get affiliate discount. I joined AccessFund over two months ago and It is listed as eligible on FCA web site.

Access Fund is not eligible you need tread lightly.

Competition is a little over a year away. 2025 Ford Bronco Plug-In Hybrid: The Best Bronco Is Yet to Come

2 Likes

Signed this yesterday. There were only 2 of the exact 2023 Willys I wanted in CA, so took a little hit to get the exact i wanted , but the 2024 version would not budge at any dealership. Like thousands more for a 24.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Doesn’t help that Jeep hasn’t rolled out any of the extra incentives in CA yet. They’re slowly making their way through the east coast.

1 Like

Anyone know if ccap allows you to buy out directly in Idaho or do they pull a Florida?

Treadlightly.org pay/enroll $100 and wait 30 days to request an affiliate code.

Anyone remember how residual and mf changed between july and august for 22 and 21, My 24 is saying delivery July 31st, so no crystal balls but i am curious about trends and if i should be pushing hard to try to take delivery and sign everything the 31st

I recall the first month lease programs historically sucking compared to subsequent months

3 Likes

Just for 4xe or also for the 392?

Just jeep in general

How come you didn’t go to HB or orange coast?
Also why is your tax rate so high? Thought you were in Oc?

I wanted to go to one of those but they didn’t have what I wanted. I was super specific on exacts.
Tax is high because I live in LA county but on the border of OC.