HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

is there a list of what states are in what regions somewhere?

Where are you located?

I’m guessing Wisconsin?

yup 1234567

Anyone have stellantis pull name off order and still deliver vehicle to dealer? Believe someone is trying to pull fastone.

Should be midwest.

1 Like

Some more Chapman pictures from earlier today. Several 392 XRs being picked up.

5 Likes

176 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Here is my MY22 4XE that I picked up from Gupton on 4/12. Overall a great experience with them. They had everything ready to go. They did not sell any extra’s and I was out of the dealership in 30 min.

8 Likes

My High Viz Rubi ordered on 2/9 is scheduled to ship on 4/20. Hopefully I can complete the lease in April to take advantage of the acq fee waiver.

I got a quote of $55K from Vroom for my 22 Sahara Snazz, pretty loaded $61K pre-price hike, $63K post-hike. SOT, Cold Weather, Advanced Safety. Dealer payoff is $52K so I’m still ahead. Just wondering if anyone is getting more for their Sahara in the mid-Atlantic region. Should I try some dealers, if so, Jeep or non-Jeep?

4 Likes

Jeep dealer probably knows about the lease credit, so Non-Jeep probably better. how many miles you had on your Sahara Snazz?

Vroom doesn’t buy leases, try the other online sites before reaching out too dealers. Jeep dealers will probably be easier to deal with if you don’t have your plates yet

I have my plate & registration so it should be straight forward.

1,750 miles.

I need to sign one too that I won’t flip within the calendar year. They told me this weeks after my deposit. I’m planning to keep it but I think this should not be put on the buyer after the deposit. It’s my first as well

I got my 392 from Koons and I am out of state. Still don’t have my registration after about five weeks. I know it can sometimes take a while, but the problem is that my temp registration has expired, so the Jeep is technically illegal to drive. They have been ignoring my e-mails, so going to start calling them.

that sucks, they need overnight you a temp registration at least!!!

I haven’t been pushing that hard because I don’t need to drive it for a week or so, but still not impressed with the service.

did you get at least their Advertised deal , 10% off MSRP with butyrate MF ?

What is the average lead time right now? I ordered mine about 2 months ago and now thinking about ordering one more to flip.

1 Like

Also can you sell your Jeep if you have the plates yet? I noticed FL DMV always takes longer to process the paperwork.

The deals were a little different when I bought mine. 392 was a flat discount and they wouldn’t honor the price on a lease.