HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

PA. You’d have to contact any other to see what their discount, if any, is.

You might as well have waited to do everything in person. I certainly wouldn’t have booked airfare until I had things more squared away.

If you didn’t receive a tracking number for the overnight packet, I wouldn’t believe it. Chapman has taken days to actually accomplish something, after they claimed it was already being done. On top of that, I had to have them correct my contract 2 or 3 times. They also messed up the dmv paperwork & check amount, so I ended up having to register it myself and then hound them for 2 weeks to send a reimbursement check to me.

Long story short :joy:- good luck with your mailed packet and flight!

If the papers aren’t correct I will cancel my flight. Prices have gone up 4x since I started discussing flying in on Monday, so I took a chance. My wife can’t travel with me for a couple weeks so it was the only day my buddy could go.

I really doubt anything is correct and I’m sure if I call to get it fixed it won’t be handled in a timely manner. Email responses are taking days now and they’re very short and usually snippy.

These are the first two vehicles I’ve ever bought there. Not sure what happened or what’s going on, but I’m ready to get this process over and move on to another dealer.

Quick Question everyone… I put in my order for the jeep a couple of months back. Does anyone know how to check the status on the build with my VIN number? I know there is a website but I’m not able to find it on the thread. Thank You.

Use the chat here: FCA Jeep

is Koon great dealership to work with ? I’m currently working with the but still yet not finalized .

did anybody worked with Koon out of state ?

Hello Everyone,
I ordered my 2022 Sahara 4xE through Clutch broker about a couple of months back. I think my MSRP is around $61920 and the selling price is around $55600. I think the dealer told me that it will be around summer when I get the jeep. So I’m patienly waiting…
It looks like so many people have ordered multiple jeeps and sold in profits. I’m thinking about ordering one more, driving for a couple of months, and then sell it. Hopefully I’ll make some profit. Do you know if there is any restriction per household? I’m worried about if I order one now, wait a few months and then CCAP change their leasing agreement so we cannot sell it to a 3rd party.
Any suggestion or advice here?

What ended up happening?

i ordered through them, havnt picked up but it’s been smooth. Some had issues some
didn’t. chance you take. I’m from
CT

I’m curious to know this as well, if you’re comfortable with sharing. I’ve got both in my driveway now and am going back and forth on which one to let go.

did you get 10.5 % off msrp on custom order as well from the Koon ? Buy rate MF,899% doc fee and 895$ bank acc fees ?

yes 10.5% off MSRP custom order.

When did you buy both jeeps @5x5b11orktnp ?? have you gotten any quotes? Hopefully around MSRP? I’m thinking about ordering one more and then decide which one to keep.

After 10 days someone finally called me back and said they didn’t want to sell to me and that was that. They were not flexible or willing to do business.

I assume they sold my car at / around MSRP and made $$$.

i have 10.5% and buy rate. doc fee was 899. currently aqu waved

not bad ! very nice

@Ursus mentioned above that 1000$ deposit on custom order is fully refundable per VA/MD law ,just in case if dealer will play games, since I’m out state . but yours @Pjs1183 process went smooth . So I do some hope here .

Hope you called Stellantis. That car had your name on it and was supposed to be sold to you. When they don’t, they get a smack on the knuckles.

What options are people adding to end up at 10.5% off with Koons? I built out a 65k Rubi but only ended up at about 9.2 including affiliate.