HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Date of arrival to dealer.

Your car is being framed now, hence E.

1 Like

Are they still having big delivery issues? 10/23 seems forever if being built now??

8 weeks is forever? Have you seen the waitlists for cars last 2 years? 12-18 weeks is the norm now.

1 Like

Where else can you lease a 70k new car for 550 a month with 1k down? Others who have looked still say it’s a good deal in a market that has no good lease deals. Maybe things are changing who knows.

For delivery - yes - all three of mine in the past year were delivered within ~10 days of being built

People with Hellcats orders are waiting sometimes weeks to months for vehicles to get delivered, after they have been built. Usually when they say its built by certain date is actually shipment date. Therefore I highly doubt that during covid you got all your vehicles in 10 days. But if you did be happy for that. Ask those with HA orders how long they waited in the past year.

Prior to 2021, I have had jeep orders come in from ordering to delivery in 3 weeks. Those days are long gone.

Any brokers know if the new EV TAX BILL going to affect these Jeep deals in the future? Especially for leases? My understanding is that it won’t really because the dealerships actually get the tax credits. Any inputs would help. Especially future hackers

It is unclear at this time if the 4xe will qualify for any tax credits after jan 1. It also isnt clear if leases at all will qualify for the tax credit.

It was never a tax credit for lease. It was incentive given by the bank, they took the credit from feds.

1 Like

Which it does not appear the new language allows, which would prevent the bank from passing on an equivalent amount incentive.

Hmmmm… mine says it was delivered but it’s a my23 and I don’t even have a VIN yet. Status KZX. Maybe that’s normal? :joy:

Question is not the monthly lease price but is the Wrangler 4xe worth 70k Sticker price once its time to sell in few months or after 36 months. How many of us will go out and Buy it from the lot for lets say 65k or even 60k.

To be clear I never had that quick of turnaround when calcing from order date to delivery date - just built date to delivery date

Then that’s different. How long from order to delivery? Go to hellcat forum. Some guys who had cars built in March still do not have car shipped from Canada.

1 Like

Crazy about the hellcats - I think I misread the original comment - I thought it was saying it was just a 4xe that was already built and Jeep was projecting no delivery until late Oct.

1 Like

How you go to tracker to login.

1 Like

Worked. I was able to copy the detail and paste it on the notepad.
Thanks…

1 Like

Yessir. My friends car took over 2 months for shipping. That was strictly was the factory to the dealership (wasn’t waiting on deal docs, customer car carrier, etc).

Looks like the southern LA dealer will be getting 100’s of in stock orders of 2023 4xe’s to sell.

RIP to the 4xe flip.

2 Likes