HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Thanks Biden!! For that tesla… :joy: with gas prices like this that’s my daily :joy:

2 Likes

biden riding a bike currently what do you mean

1 Like

Kept one as well due to gas prices. Along with my other two being a Highlander Hybrid and Rx450h.

1 Like

Guys! Is that normal my car already shipped and it will be at the dealer’s place in August 2nd week???
Is it comes from china?
I am sure I saw some delivery times way Less than 2 weeks.

if you post to what dealer is heading we can give you an estimate

some cars are shipped by rail + the closer ones to the factory are trucked

my 4xe took 2.5 weeks to so cal

(Info omitted)

2.5-4 weeks

I’m in the same boat. Shipped 6/30, estimated delivery shows 8/2. Really takes a month???

@Supakimchee how long did yours take to get there, his just landed he can shed some light on this @McLier @Trax2040

Maybe somebody pull it to the dealership.

With Ressesion down the road we all be riding bikes not jus Biden. :shushing_face:

1 Like

I have to also have it shipped to me after dealer gets it, so who knows when I’ll get it lol

Get ready to close in last week of July. I give 2 -3 weeks the max.

Probably a few weeks, over a month seems like a lot. Though the 392 did take longer since dealer was in Louisiana.

Mine took 18 days from shipped to delivered at dealership.

The delivery eta changed a few times last was 7/8 so got delivered about two weeks earlier than latest updated eta., delivered 6/22

Dealership email/called 6/23 said 3 day lag for paperwork, deal signed 6/25

6/27 got called to arrange shipping, 6/29 picked up by trucker, 7/2 delivered to socal

Mine took one month exactly. 2.5 weeks via rail and 1.5 weeks to get out of the port to the dealer. Current lead times are 7 days from delivery to apply for financing and 24-72 hours after that to actually sign. So 5-6 weeks after shipping from the factory.

Deleting previous post to see if my situation works out before I vent too much….

But in a nutshell- the process to ship Is slow, and even when it arrives at the dealer it can take a while.

I think it’s a bit unfair to group a handful of extended delivery times into “it takes too long to deliver to Louisiana.” I had a vehicle arrive there in under 3 weeks, I had another ship by truck to Chapman that took over 6 weeks. With the supply chain and transportation industry in its current state it’s 100% luck of the draw.

I understand the majority of us are upset that programs have changed significantly over the last 3 months, but that was expected. Interest rates are skyrocketing all over the world.

There’s still a large majority of people in this forum (particularly active posters) that are flipping these as quickly as they can get their hands on them, so shipping times will just delay how quickly you get your equity check, big deal.

If you’re not flipping and are just upset because your payment increased due to a longer than expected delivery time…take delivery, order another when it arrives, cash out the equity and lower your total lease cost.

So please, save the reputation of one of the good dealers who treats us all the right way. They move a lot of vehicles, particularly to LHers and they haven’t played games with any of us. No hidden costs, no markups, no games.

This has been a unicorn deal for a long time, hence 30,000 posts about it. This deal isn’t the norm and will eventually dry up. Enjoy it while it’s here and relax a little bit.

20 Likes

That’s exactly my plan, hoping to flip a few of these to lower my lease payment on my GC 4XE (in my head at least).

Good morning. I know this is a “How to get a good deal” thread, but I am wondering if any of you have experienced the same problem. I’m madly in love with my '22 Hydro Blue Sahara 4Xe. I couldn’t be happier with the way it drives, the power, the economy, how the technology works, and the SOT (which I can probably count the days on my hands the amount of times I’ve driven with it closed). My kids love it, my wife seems to tolerate it, and I’ve even taken my In-Laws out in it a few times who seem to enjoy it. I do a lot of driving and have logged close to 7,000 miles since taking delivery at the end of March.

Last Saturday after returning home, I pulled into the garage and plugged in as usual (currently only use the L1 charger). I saw both blue lights on the end flashing which indicates a problem charging. I looked in and saw “Service Charging System” message on the screen. Ever since, the 4Xe has been driving normally, just with a Check Engine Light on. I called and made an appointment at the local Jeep dealer for them to diagnose and fix this issue. I told the woman I made the appointment with that it was indeed a 4Xe and that the driver’s side front of the SOT leaks when it rains and the car is parked. They don’t have any loaners, my 3rd car is currently inoperable, and my wife can’t be without a car. So I go ahead and make reservations to rent a car.

I drop the Jeep off yesterday. Tell the service advisor what’s wrong. She tells me “it is an electric vehicle and not just any tech can work on it. It isn’t like changing the oil and rotating the tires. You might have to leave it here for a couple of days. Also your issue with the top - they all leak.” I explained to her that I rented a car for the day, but if they will need the Jeep for more than a day, than I will have to make an appointment to drop it off next week while I’m away. I told her I don’t work close to here so I need to know what’s going on by 3:00 so I can make arrangements to leave work early, return the rental car (to the other side of town) and get a ride back to pick up my Wrangler. Let’s see what they come up with.