HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

How does this look?

When does chrysler meet threshold to stop lease credit. Will 23 also include the 7.5k?

I saw a picture of a pale / canary looking one so I went with hydro blue. Now seeing these better shots Iā€™m wishing I stuck to the high velocity.

Hopefully theyā€™ll have that color still when the full electric jeep drops!!!

1 Like

How did it compare to what was quoted when ordered? I would suspected monthly is higher due to change in program for May. MOG is pretty straight forward with no games here. BTWā€¦in the slightest chance youā€™ll back out, Iā€™d be happy to step in for your order :).

Probably q2ish of 2023

1 Like

They started Gobi only earlier this month and I donā€™t think a single 4xe has had a build start yet. Hoping they push through them soon.

1 Like

Hydro Blue is a great color too. It looks different too in different lighting.

Waiting for my HV Sahara with SOT

Yeah price is as quoted. Monthly is higher like everyone else. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be backing out haha

Itā€™s with Districtlease brokerā€™s dealer and itā€™s 22 HA.

I just got my October ordered HAā€¦ While I wish it has arrived during last months programs, it is worth the wait.

Hello Hackrs,

I am trying to sell a truck to Driveway (many thanks as I found Driveway here), can this be done without the title? It is financed so I donā€™t have the title but the title is listed as required on the Driveway site.
Also, if anyone has used Driveway, how long did the transaction take?

if its financed the bank has the titleā€¦ its possible
driveway likes to take their sweet time

1 Like

PRICE INCREASE: $2295 ON BASE WRANGLER, EQUATES TO ABOUT $3000 ON A OPTIONED 392

can anyone confirm that ^^^ saw it on the wrangler forums

thatā€™s one hell of a increase if true, especially bec. with the new MY itā€™ll go up another 1-2k too

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s true

1 Like

Link the post from the forum?

no, Iā€™m sure it is, with the way stellantis is running things :laughing:

@Clutch @AutoCompanion can you confirm price increase?

@GOAT

2 Likes

This thread is so long. Can you point me toward where I can find this deal?