HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Used car price crash worries me more than 3rd party buy-out ban or 6 month hold period. Even then, there’s a backstop to a crashing used car market in that you can return the vehicle at lease end.

2 Likes

One has to bite the bullet if one has to keep the car for full lease term. No one knows where mkt be after 36 months. I dont see MF coming down this year with Feds ready ( forced by blood bath in stock mkt) to increase it by additional 50 to 75 points by end of June or the one after. For someone to buy a used car they will pay a lot just for interest rate and that can cool down the used car mkt. But on other hand less supply of cars can heat up the used car mkt. Two forces working against each other. What i called it a Perfect Storm.

1 Like

for those of you ordering multiples can you have multiple orders outstanding at the same dealer at the same time or do you have to spread one order to each dealership? specifically thinking of @vinny on this one.

If using different names you can use same dealer. Some dealers will only allow you to order 2 per name from the same dealer.

Had a 392 and 4xe from Chapman at the same time. No issues.

Is the acquisition fee on 4xe waived for NJ this month? Trying to run a calculator for friend but I can’t find this info. Also how do you guys estimate fees and such?

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Have they closed orders for Saharas? I tried to order one through Gupton and they said Jeep is closing the order banks on most Wranglers. I knew the Rubicon and High Altitude orders were closed, but I thought Saharas were still available.

Yes its waived in NE

1 Like

MoG

…………….

1 Like

Part of NJ is NE region and part is Mid Atlantic region. As of today, acquisition few is waived in both regions.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

Hi guys, I joined the forum a couple weeks ago and I’m ready to pull the trigger on 4xe lease. (Sahara)
My question is, what are your opinions on placing an order right now vs waiting to place an order for the 2023 model?

I know msrp might go up on 2023’s, what else should I consider?

All opinions welcomed and I appreciate your time!
TIA

If you can still place an order for 2022 Sahara, you should so you can get price protection. The changes for 2023 will be minimal. Most likely, your 2022 order will be converted to 2023 at the 2022 price.

1 Like

Not sure what phase this is? Hopefully it is progress on an order from 3 months ago for zero optioned HV Rubi. From jeep chat.

1 Like

Anyone know if acquisition fee is waived for Ohio? Haven’t lurked in a few months and I just had another vehicle arrive at @DistrictCars dealer so trying to cram information asap. Thank you

1 Like

39,42,48 month terms.

1 Like

My order took 3 months to reach this stage. It then took 1 week to go thru the build process. It was held up for 3 more weeks after it was built to wait for a part. It took a total of 4 weeks to complete the build. It’s been in transit for 10 days now.

1 Like

I did a one-pay lease about a month ago on my 2022 Rubicon 4xe and I’m just not loving it like I thought I would. I didn’t get the options I wanted because I settled for one on the lot instead of ordering one and the aftermarket auto top I was going to get seems to be having quality issues.

I’m curious about my options if I decide I want to get rid of the vehicle. Can anyone give me some pointers? This is the first time I’ve ever leased a vehicle.

Thanks!

You’re supposed to contact a broker BEFORE getting a 4xE, but you can do so after too…contact Clutch and see what he can do!

1 Like