HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

https://training.chryslercapital.com/?source=dealer_extranet

Click on regional incentives.

I ordered through Central in January and got my 4xe with cold weather, adv safety and safety in 6 weeks. So like any part it’s anyone’s guess what will drive constraints. If you’re buying to keep I think it’s worth it to have the features to keep you safe.

And a bunch of dealers up here call them Priority orders. Anyone’s guess when it arrives whether weeks or months.

1 Like

boom, logic. :slight_smile:

I missed the front camera on my first build, but ordered it on my second. I’d say it is definitely useful for parking, but sensors would still be better. For a couple hundred bucks (when amortized over the lease period), I’d say it is worth it over an aftermarket option since you’ll have direct integration with the Uconnect screen.

2 Likes

What was their discount and doc fee?

It was before I knew about the forum and I have since ordered another with SOT at a much bigger discount with @DistrictCars

But they honored treadlightly as a discount and were below invoice with a small markup on MF and great to work with. $597 doc fee. Delivered to my door an hour away. The wrangler forums will pretty much tell you every dealer that’s offering discounts (there’s a spreadsheet). Most of the big discount dealers like Koons won’t work with people in MA though because of our insane registration rules. Thankfully the DC area brokers here will.

1 Like

Most insurances cover windshield repair with no deductible from my experience. Just had Safelite come to my house to repair my Tesla windshield. 30 minutes for the guy to fix it, I didn’t have to pay a thing or put in any effort to get it done.

2 Likes

Did you work with Central in Norwood or Raynham?

Raynham. GM Adam and sales manager Shane were great.

1 Like

It’s actually better than that since the RV is based on the full price of the option

$2000
$1800 (10% off msrp)
$1220-1320 (61-66% RV depending on your config and 4XE model)

Net cost for lease = $480-580 + rent charge for the extra option(s)

$652 is the exact amount that leather will cost on a 66% RV rubi with 10% off msrp with 7% sales tax vs no leather. The blue stitching is slick and pairs great depending on the color choice. The red stitching on ICE rubis also look great depending on color scheme. IMHO, if you are keeping the truck, load it out and enjoy it… life is too short, thank me later.

2 Likes

Ordered Rubicon 4XE (Gobi) on 02/28 and the order is still in the D status (gathering parts). Is this normal?

There is no “normal.” It just is. If you read some here, you’ll see folks waited many months for orders. Mine was 5 mos from order and 3 mos from when the factory started building '22s.

2 Likes

ACQUISITION FEE is 595 or 895?

Depends on who you talk to.

It’s waived this month on 36 month leases for all regions.

3 Likes

anyone has idea how much usually shipping goes from east coast to east coast?

Chapman to Lexington KY was $800 when I inquired yesterday.

1 Like

So right now only Gupton do the sold order protection on the Residual Value. Do you expect the RV for Rubicon 4xe to go up or down? right now it’s 65 for 36 month 12k per year.

You can use uship or shiply to plug in your zip codes and get an idea.

2 Likes

Should be 600-700 MAX

1 Like