HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

So if i decides to go and sell the jeep to these 3rd party dealers like Carvana, any jeep dealership…
Then the same payoff quote is sufficient for them to buy it off my hands .

Blue matches with the Waverunner too. Gulf or Atlantic…

When you submit your broker fee, the broker communicates with the dealer the structure you’d like to move forward with. This should have been caught early on…

9 Likes

The 3rd party will contact ccap to verify numbers

1 Like

That is why I am so confused by this. Doesn’t make much sense other than the dealership ultimately has the final say and if they decide to remove the one pay option, there doesn’t appear to be anything the broker can do.

carvanna, vroom, algo give instant quotes.

4 Likes

Well if you decide to back out, you can submit an order through us. I can do 8.5% off MSRP. Our doc fee and broker fee is 50% lower than any ninja or companion out there.

Has anyone seen a significant increase in their electric bill while charging their 4XE’s?

Charge it at night when the rates are lower

This is depending on the options you picked it with…

Even better
Take it
Flip it
And order one thru @DistrictCars use that money towards the one pay :melting_face::face_exhaling:

In the last 12 months I’ve ordered/had 3 Jeeps in my name - 2 by myself and 1 as a co-signer) - any recent data points on orders being canceled/denied for having too many? Starting to think I should flip until I can’t and then keep the last one I’m stuck with

3 Likes

8000 comments, eh?

In keeping with the tradition, I must warn you all that this is your TWO MINUTE WARNING

2 Likes

The cheifs don’t need 2 minutes

1 Like

I don’t need 2 minutes either!…

2 Likes

:joy:

21 Likes

You have a dealer :sweat_smile:

Everyone who comes to visit ask me the same question :joy:

1 Like

My neighbors asked me why my Jeep got louder all of a sudden :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I have a -$391 balance with my provider, so I’d have to say no. ;b

$40-50 /mo increase for me

4 Likes