HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Why do you even waste time with someone that doesn’t know the difference between Sahara and Rubicon. The likelyhood having a good offer from that kind of start is slim to none.

It’s a negotiation. They came back with the 2nd highest offer that I can use as leverage.

I’m pretty sure she sent Sahara comps hoping I wouldn’t know the difference.

1 Like

Gonna be my first lease ever. Not sure if there’s anything that can be done about increasing MF and decreasing Residual for lease terms, but it’s looking like my payment will be $50-75 more/mo than when I ordered it. Any advice? Order placed April 11th. RN Dealer says it’s in JB status.

Decide whether you want to keep it, there’s nothing you can do about the MF and RV. Regardless it’s still a good deal in today’s market. Is $50-$75/mo a deal breaker for you? At the very least I would take delivery and worst case you can offload it and probably make some money while you’re at it.

4 Likes

This makes sense. Appreciate the reply. It’s def not going to break me, but it’s a little frustrating. If I did decide to offload it, how do people usually offload their leases?

1 Like

And these guys have been crushing it with offers lately as well. https://www.leasecompanion.com/buymylease

7 Likes

Jeep arrived at clutch southern dealership 4/26 order date (HV, SOT, CW, safety). Will need to complete credit app now but finance backed up 72 hours.

19 Likes

@Svsfan

Curious what your ship date was? Mine is being shipped there too. Trying to guesstimate when it might show up.

you can’t use the control number if it isn’t in your name…

2 Likes

Gotcha…… I wondered

1 Like

June 4th ship date

1 Like

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, anyone have any strong recommendations for system to store doors without damaging them? My Jeep is garaged and I have an empty wall.

2023 4 door order guides

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/4-door-6-13-22-jlu-wrangler-order-guide-pdf.621292/

Let me know if the link doesn’t work. You might have to be logged in

1 Like

Vehicle coming in the end of the month; No one has a magic 8 ball but would you guys suggest pushing for july numbers? Located in the midwest;

Not much difference over 22, I’m just gonna wait until they can build this

4 Likes

392 xr in this color would be great

2 Likes

Confused Little Girl GIF

I think you have to assume MF/interest rates continue to climb. RVs in theory could also be at risk.

There are other levers like Acquisition Fee Waivers that could off set those but it’s more likely to get worse with each month not better.

This math of course changes based on whether you’re flipping or keeping as an acq waiver may be more beneficial than higher base rate which you won’t have to deal with for more than a month.

1 Like

@jsingh5292

Interest rates have been rising almost daily everywhere, and we are literally at the end of the model year. I can’t imagine a scenario where the numbers aren’t worse. Maybe much worse. Best case scenario is they waive the acq fee to offset the other costs some- but personally I think July numbers are going to be a bloodbath. My car is in shipment now and probably won’t arrive until July. I’ll be in that bloodbath. But I wouldn’t do it by choice….

1 Like