HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Id try to come to a middle ground, possibly sign a 3 payment before selling agreement so they don’t get charged back

Or agree to pay them $250 over the originally agreed upon price so that the charge back doesn’t matter.

6 Likes

Your post history tells everyone what they need to know.

You toss around accusations in all your posts yet you have no insider experience with regards to orders and cancellations or working closely with Jeep dealers. If you did…you would know CCAP approval doesn’t mean anything. The rep can call at last minute and tell the dealer don’t sell this client a car he is a flipper. Which has actually happened.

My own 392 was cancelled by Stellantis and my own dealer I broker for couldn’t do anything about it.

Don’t toss around accusations when you don’t know the possibilities.

Stellantis doesn’t exist to line the pocket of flippers.

They don’t have to sell you anything. Sucks for the OP and sucked for me…but it happens….cost of business.

As a flipper tough luck…and go figure the workaround a few of the seasoned flippers here have.

5 Likes

Actually your post history says a lot. Do you work for the dealer or the client that pays your fee? Your shady dealer was marking up the Acquisition fee $300 and you were blaming it on CCAP. Your dealer was also bumping “flippers” down to lower credit tiers so they could raise the money factor and conveniently blamed it on CCAP. A few have called them out on it and got verification from CCAP that they were actually approved for higher tiers. You used this forum to push these Jeeps knowing they are being flipped and apparently your dealer got jealous of everyone else making a profit.

1 Like

My hydro blue Rubi 4xe from @Clutch arrived this morning. The child loves it!! Obviously drives a bit different than my performance Model 3 but as a work lease it’s perfect. I’ll definitely be keeping it as the prices is just right.

Now I just need to figure out what to get to replace our xc90. Thinking either the Grand Cherokee 4xe or L. Hmm.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

How is your payoff only 46k on a brand new jeep?

1 Like

And we’re over halfway to starting a 4th thread lol

60,000 - 10% -7,500 rebate =

So from what I’m seeing we can only get the discount with saharas? And not 100% because if we ordered now we get whatever discount is for next month when it’s built?

1. you can only order saharas for ‘22. Rubicon’s and HA are closed
  2. if you order through a broker your discount % is locked from time of order. The only thing that changes is the MF and RV, as that comes from CCAP (this helps dictate the actual payment)
  3. don’t get your hopes up about it being built in a month. some people saw theirs in a month. others 6+ months. no rhyme or reason
1 Like

We have been seeing orders arriving with our new network dealer. Placed the second week of April.

Only if the $7500 incentive isn’t taxed with zero dealer fees and the buyer lives in a non sales tax upfront state.
OP is in NJ

That’s amazing. But doesn’t dealer have no impact on delivery window / build schedule?

I heard some dealers get priority, like a Jeep only dealer or a new dealer.

Wow that’s super interesting. Mind sharing what state / region the new network dealer is in?

Doesn’t add up. @Marisa_Drive claimed
Sell price 53,751. Owe 46k.
53751 - 7500 = 46251 before taxes, dealer fee, and gov fees.
55.5k offer - 46251 - taxes and fees = much less than 9500 profit

2 Likes

Our dealer? Yeah everyone knows it is in VA.

Ah okay. Thought it was a new dealership you were working with since you said new network dealer

Oh no my apologies. We started working with a new dealer. I was just responding to your comment regarding delivery times between dealer and what I have heard.