HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Any dealer in CA-south taking orders with any discounts? Any details will be helpful.
I see it’s a 60k MSRP for starting model.

@Clutch is taking orders at his AZ location at a discounted rate

It could just be a diversion keeping folks from coming to JC every hour for their order status updates. LOL

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

@Clutch is the way to go. But GC 4xe order banks are closed right now methinks.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: List of Lenders that Allow for Third-Party Buyouts

I leased a car from Chapman in mid March. They put the wrong VIN number on the original New York State registration application. I had to wait a couple weeks for them to overnight the corrected paperwork. That paperwork was misaligned and they had to send me another set. A couple weeks after they have received the paperwork that I overnighted to them, after numerous unanswered emails and voice mails, with an expiring temporary tag, they sent me an email that everything was sent to NY DMV on April 14th and should be getting my tags any day. 40 days after they received the paperwork, with my tags set to expire, NY DMV is telling me the VIN is not in the system and there is no activity at all for my account. Chapman continues not to reply or answer the calls. Is there any legal recourse that I have? Is there any governing body I can complain to for assistance? Thank you

I’d call CCAP. You can’t drive the car and therefore don’t want to pay for it.

I’m about to take delivery on my ‘22 Jeep 4Xe. Would be great to check my numbers. Waiting for the paperwork to arrive (should be tomorrow) but I’m seeing the below via LH calculator.

Who did you order from? Is this a HA?

Rv isnt correct if its a 36/10

It’s a Sahara 4xe from Mall of GA

What is it supposed to be? I thought 60%.

1 Like

Is it too late to change the color of my Sarge Green 392 that was just built to High Velocity? :joy: I’m really loving this color. The pictures probably don’t show it very well, but it looks much paler in the shade, but super bright in direct sun.

10 Likes

Sahara should be 61 for 36/10 and with zero $ drive off, the MF should be higher. don’t recall the exact #.

61% for 36/10 on a sahara

Theyre not going to write a 4xe lease as an actual sign and drive since the incentive can cover the drive offs, so no mf bump.

Thank you!

How does this look?

When does chrysler meet threshold to stop lease credit. Will 23 also include the 7.5k?