HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

What was discount prior to $7500 incentive? I don’t know your taxes and fees, but $58k all-in on $65k msrp is not great. Assuming ~$2500 in taxes and fees, and subtracting the incentive, I think maybe you got $2k off sticker?

That said, with a strong buy offer, you should be fine, if not walk away with a few bucks more than you started with.

That’s about right :sweat_smile:

AND, you’ll get a bigger discount this time around. So, win-win. :slight_smile:

I’m still waiting on my early March Rubicon ($66K) and according to the dealer, it finally entered D1 status earlier this month. Given that the May 2022 numbers are trash any chance at this stage I might get pushed to a 2023 model? What was this transition like last time?

When you say a strong buy offer you’re meaning if I manage to sell to private party at a high price?

no. Not a private party. You can sell to any dealer.

But… where are you located? You should get together with your closest broker, either @Clutch or @AutoCompanion . They can order you what you want for your next build and facilitate the purchase of your current vehicle when your new one lands.

3 Likes

Wondering if all the orders for 4XE Wranglers has diverted parts from GC 4XEs. There is still no word on ordering GCs.

last year was different cause of covid. 22’s started much later in the year. This year order banks for 23 opens in June, production starts in August, but not sure anyone mentioned when the last 22 is being made. I’m sure their is a small break between the 22 and 23 models.

1 Like

Rubis are selling for $58K-62K depending on options, regions, dealers and timing so your mileage will vary.

THE lowest price MY22 Rubicon 4xe, within a 500 mile radius of me, is listed at $64k. That is a poor man’s spec with basically no options - cloth seats, black fenders, etc.

Sorry, I should have clarified. The price range I showed were prices I’ve seen members of LH selling to GMTV, Vroom, Carvana, etc.

Ahhh, makes a bit more sense. :+1:

@Chris1474 we can put a number on it!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

First Gobi Rubicon over on the JL forums - feel like it’s going to look even nicer with the SOT and color matched fenders :wink:

11 Likes

Woah I like this way more than I thought I would. I almost like the two tone on this a little more than color matched everything, looks very rugged.

2 Likes

I personally think the black looks good on Gobi to break up the lighter color. I preferred it with more black options on the configurator. The color looks better in real pictures as well.

Great way to explain it, this color with more black accents looks really rugged/military like. I ordered mine with black fenders and SOT because it’s worth it to me. For looks I would have gotten black hard top. I also ordered mine with the white-lettered wheels.

1 Like

A friend of mine placed a 4xe order with @AutoNinjas. He has been recently asked to sign this legal agreement. I’ve highlighted some interesting clauses.

Ordered mine the same way.

2 Likes