HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

So Driveway just quoted me $52,595 for a $67.6k Rubicon (that I sold last week for $64.4K) - wtf is going on?

1 Like

Been getting offers on my 67.6k Rubi as well and majority has come in between $55-58k, with AutoNation being the highest at $60.5.

Feels like the market is softening…

2 Likes

Tesla (know to be low) offered me $52,500 on a 67k Rubi this week. Was hoping the market would hold up better on these. Probably too saturated with LH flips.

Where did you track this 4/1 item, https://cryptostickers.net ?

It’s been 4 weeks and my order is showing blank on there.

Auctions last month were lower. It will go back up. Its a wrangler and summertime, top down, inflation up. We living the good life.

9 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Where do you invest your money?

Thank you for talking some sense into these people. Good god, the wind blows a little the wrong direction and everyone says doomsday is near. :rofl:

5 Likes

Probably shouldn’t try to flip $70k Rubis. There’s 20k+ posts and most of them show that adding all the options won’t pay you back. If flipping order a black hard top, cold weather and maybe safety.

The other options are great for keepers.

4 Likes

at this rate, nothing would surprise me. also probably how they set the build schedule.

You just gave me a great vision. Each morn, the supervisors play card games with the build sheets. Winning hand gets built that day.

2 Likes

Is this through Gupton? My guess is the financing is still going through CCAP the dealer just has their own system for the application process. I did this yesterday with Gupton and I was taken aback at first too, but it ended up being ok.

From the dealer directly, they gave me the ship/build date

Question on cryptostickers website, when they report “order date” is that the date that they start tracking the order? Is this the data Jeep is reporting as the order date to the factory? Mine isn’t lining up quite right. I placed a deposit / order on 5/2. The next morning (early eastern standard time), I was given an VON and VIN number, I assumed the order was executed on 5/2. I entered it into crypto stickers on the third. Cryptostickers is reporting the order date as 5/3.

Its whatever someone inputs

1 Like

So I ordered my Rubi in dec 30 and apparently it was shipped at dealer on April 28, not a word from a dealer yet, will they honor the April numbers? This was with Chapman. Any of you had recent experience ? I actually wanted to keep this one.

The stock, crypto bloodbath and insane gas $ does not bode well for expensive toys this summer.

1 Like

The flex is worth tons for many more than logic.

1 Like

Unfortunately you are stuck with the May numbers

Not everyone escalates. I escalated in January and took delivery last month.

No, you’re stuck with current months numbers. MY21 protection does not carry into 2022, from what my dealer said. You’re still able to lock the MSRP & sale price, though.