HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

keep hush hush on this in deal sites and just let friends and family know, lets keep the fun times rolling for another year :slight_smile:

I was not aware of a number to call and I didn’t really wanna smack the dealer since so many here going through them.

But the more time passes the more I’m like damn I waited 5 months for that car and doesn’t sit right with me.

I followed up with this to the dealer that submitted the glass warranty. It actually got approved- they ordered a new windshield that should be here in a week. Just saved a claim on my insurance policy.

plus the 1000$ Koon bonus for lease/finance , so total is 10.5 % off MSRP

2 Likes

I’m getting ready to order my 2nd jeep. What broker do you guys recommend? I live in FL.

try Clutch

link

1 Like

@Clutch prob closest to you

1 Like

Happy to help!
Email us: clutchautodeals@gmail.com

All the pending orders at Chapman.

14 Likes

Papers arrived overnight as promised. Everything appears to be correct. Maybe I got lucky. Looks like I’m good to go Monday.

6 Likes

Chapman is having a blast .

3 Likes

Chappy Happy > Chappy Crappy

2 Likes

I just ordered a 4xe through Clutch last week. I had to sign a waiver that said I would keep the car for at least 6 months. I heard people having to do that if they were leasing their 2nd Jeep, or multiple at a time, but this is my first. I think dealers are catching on and trying to avoid big daddy Stellantis from bringing down the hammer.

1 Like

When I ordered my Rubi last week, the dealer said there’s a huge backorder on Gorilla Glass windshields, so replacements are taking multiple months to come through. So it’s expensive as hell to buy on the Jeep, expensive to buy as replacement, and takes forever to arrive. It made more sense for me to get a regular windshield and not play any of those games.

1 Like

I’ve heard of some dealers doing this too. Is there anyway for them to actually enforce it? I understand it could potentially ruin your relationship with the dealership if you sell too early but can they force you to keep it?

I don’t think the dealer can enforce the agreement not to sell. I have ordered with @Clutch and their southern dealer. The service from both has been exceptional. For me, playing by the rules to not cause any CCAP or Stellantis heartburn is cheap insurance to preserve my relationship for future business.

5 Likes

I got this from that dealer as well on my first one months ago. It’s been mentioned before but I don’t think they can do anything. They could turn you down in the future. There is no fine print on the form about consequences.

for those who have paid closer attention to acquisition fees, any thoughts on if the waiver for April will carry on or is that something that changes with the wind?

It varies every month by region. It will likely be waived for a select few regions next month.

is there a list of what states are in what regions somewhere?