HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I sold my ~56k Sahara middle of December for 54,500. I had ranges from 48-54,500 FWIW. Second highest was CarMax and local dealer at 53,500.

I got the same status message today! I wonder if that means itā€™s in D1?

Iā€™m also curious how long it usually takes once itā€™s at this stage.

how are you going about trying to find a shipper? Did you list on uship or shiply?

What trim did you order?
When did you place the order?

From the person after me (who ordered Sahara), it seems it takes a month to go into D1 and a total of 80 days to be delivered after order. I got this message three days after the order.

The numbers arenā€™t nearly consistent enough to try to pull a timeline like that out of.

I tried Uship and Shiply and they are giving me 2 weeks to time just to pickup. The avg rate is $1500 but I have gone up to $1800 (asking the dealership to up the price on the board) and nobody gives a fuck about it. Lol

Put my order in few days before the price hike thru @Clutchā€™s Louisiana dealer. If anyone is looking to jump in on shipping to SoCal around April, let me know :call_me_hand:.

1 Like

Ohh damn. If you have a ā€˜21. SELL, SELL, SELL !

2 Likes

Shipping seems to be a big topic lately. Maybe this could be another spinoff thread where people could post costs, experiences, and requests for shipping buddies? It seems the topic would apply to more than just 4XEs.

2 Likes

Stupid question - What Georgia dealer do you all recommend? I seem to recall Chapman, but when I google that and Jeep I get sent to AZ. Any help would be appreciated.

Mall of Georgia. search upthread. Think his name is Mike clinnin

2 Likes

The Chapman in question is in PA

I ordered the Rubicon trim with the following options on 1/22/2022: advanced safety, towing, cold weather, 3 piece hard top.

I was quoted 14-18 weeks total, so hopefully my car doesnā€™t stay in the assembly line for the next 13-17 weeks hahaā€¦

Got the sticker for the Tusco Rubi todayā€¦ that price hike is nuts! Zenith should be right behindā€¦ gonna need to book a shipperā€¦ anyone in Cali have a good experience with a driver and have his contact info?

Should arrive next week at the latest. :expressionless: My Rubi order (from November) isnā€™t even a completed heap of parts yet. Iā€™m in no hurry though, so I donā€™t really care when it arrives.

Flying out of Milwaukee tomorrow at 6:30am to MD to pickup my Sahara from LCā€™s dealer. Hopefully I miss all the snow out east. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. You ordered three days before me.
It would be nice to keep in touch and see how different the timelines are on both of our builds.

1 Like

Georgia (Mall of GA CDJR)
Mike Clinnin 770-713-5364 mclinnin@yourdodge.com

Wich one is Yours? LOL
My friend picked up his Sahara today and he took this picture,

5 Likes

Anyone that plans on flying in tomorrow to Chapman or DARCARS, please realize that there is a major norā€™easter coming tonight.

Flights will most likely be cancelled

2 Likes