HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Chat/Call them up and request a link. I remember reading on here that some locations stopped doing the virtual appraisal so they might not be able to.

Yes i just did this. First rep told me no then hours later went back on chat and was sent a link. Carmax just lowballed 51k offer for 62k HA w/ skytop 2,200 miles. Gonna have to change the thread name to How to not lose thousands on a wrangler!

2 Likes

I assume that was for a '21? Iā€™ve only had 1 place even give me a quote on a '22

Thank you. Iā€™m such a dope. I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t think to just use the chat feature. They sent me the link and Iā€™ve submitted everything. Now, I wait.

1 Like

Yep correct

I had chat tell me they couldnā€™t send a link but called and the rep sent a link right over. Guess it depends who you get.

I just got offered $52,000 for a ā€˜21 $58,290 Sahara with 167 miles from CarMax. Still waiting on the paperwork to register it, but figured Iā€™d at least see where I stand. I did get a KBB instant cash offer of $54,000 and some change, so that made me feel a little better.

1 Like

What state are you in?

My Driveway offer dropped to 53k a week later. Sigh.

Iā€™ve had mine for 2 weeks and KBB still says they canā€™t find the VIN

Do you know what Ally or US Bank numbers look like for those of us who are keeping them long term? Thought someone said their lease numbers look better but obviously no opportunity to sell early with either.

Here I thought I was the only one. :joy:

1 Like

Prices on 2021 declined due to auction prices going down during Jan which is slow auction month and 22s coming out. Wonder if increase in msrp for 22s will have prices coming in higher.

1 Like

Thank you for being a voice of reason. Youā€™re absolutely correct. :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Iā€™m in Indiana.

1 Like

Iā€™m curious those that have access to auction prices. Do places like Colorado see higher prices. I know when I was looking for my trd pro 4runner. Did country wide search and prices for offroaders in Colorado go for massively over sticker. Might be the move to try and sell them there if your nearby. Again I might be wrong. If someone can correct me Iā€™d gladly follow the advice.

Autonation dealer said he couldnā€™t honor website certified offer. I thought it was a guaranteed offer minus and deductions for damage or wear.

I received a second email offering 500 more for my Jeep after receiving 59500.00 last week. I called and said website didnā€™t account for all the packages I got and asked if they can do 61k. They told me to email the packages I have and they would let me know. Didnā€™t hear from them so called the salesperson and couldnā€™t reach him. Finally asked for someone else to help me since tomorrow was last day of offer. After going through all the options he said itā€™s 10%off msrp and that he didnā€™t want vehicle. He said he had right to refuse certified offer from website without seeing vehicle. My other car is rear wheel drive so was hesitant to sell Jeep without a replacement.

Thatā€™s crazy - what state?

Just picked mine up last nightā€¦.everyone seems to love it.

18 Likes

The more I see Snazz the more I wish I got it! Absolutely stunning color.

My sting gray was delivered to dealer this week so I should have it sometime next week. I wasnā€™t sure if I should roll the dice with Febs numbers or not so I signed everything today. With my luck, itā€™ll get way better next week!

2 Likes