HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

As of 12/31/21, Stellantis has sold 83,893 EVs, meaning 116,107 more before the 7.5k credit starts to phase out.

3 Likes

I’m surprised they have that many slots left if they truly sold 25-30K 4XEs considering they’ve been selling the Pacifica hybrid since 2017

They sell a lot more wranglers than pacificas though

1 Like

I think I have ever seen only 1 Pac hybrid in the wild

depends on where you live. if I see a Pacifica, it’s usually a hybrid.

I think I will also plastidip all of the terrible silver parts. Have you found a grille cover that is in stock?

I’ve seen one in the last 5 years, and it was parked in the sole charging spot in the village I live in…. Blocking the spot and not plugged in/charging.

Hope they got a flat on the way home.

1 Like

Wow this thread has turned into a let’s shoot the shit kinda thread. Hard to get any related info out of here.

1 Like

I am hearing that Snazzberry is no longer a color option. Has anyone else ordered that color?

It is no longer available as of ~1/15

What more info could you possibly need? Surprised this thread has gone on as long as it has.

6 Likes

What are you having a hard time figuring out?

3 Likes

This is my social diary spot ever since I deleted social media due to the culture wars.

13 Likes

Had my charger installed at my parents’ house today.
Ended up going with a TurboCord (16A, 240V) instead of a true 32 or 40 amp level 2 charger.
I was looking at the JADaniell charger but wasn’t sure if the charging cable was thin enough to pass under the garage door with the door closed so I can charge the Jeep outside.
Takes 4-4.5 hours to fully charge rather than 2 hours. I can live with that, for now.

2 Likes

If you’ve gotten this far and still don’t know how to get the deal, you’ve got problems that nobody can help you with.

20 Likes

You moving in with your parents?

They finally fixed the builder so now the sting gray and hydro blue HAs show the color matched bumpers, etc

3 Likes

The HA wheels also look a lot more like the real ones, still not perfect but you can tell they’re not black like the sahara

Still don’t look even remotely like they have machined/silver faces though.

My apartment is 5 minutes away from their house. I plan to stop by and thief power on the reg. :sunglasses: