HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I have heard of people getting their factory windshield replaced without issue and dealerships claiming it only applies to installed windshields after the fact. I’d start with your dealership, letting them know about how you saw that 1.5-2" rock come flying up, and if you didn’t have success there, reach out to Jeep waves.

They are different… worse is subjective.

I personally think the Rubicon is much worse, but it’s really cool cause it looks like a Jurassic Park Matchbox toy. You win some and lose some. If you’re not on the highway much you’ll probably not notice a huge difference in a Rubicon.

No, I was like a 6 week wait. I’m saying they never sent me any gift :frowning:

@NATO

High Velocity against corvette accelerate yellow @senwia

Poster from forum who did the experiment said it’s a dead ringer in one of the lighting examples

2 Likes

Post deleted

no baby it’s not my Hellayella you can’t convince me :smiling_face_with_tear:

I dig the hummer H2 yellow look

1 Like

I do like the deeper yellow, but the high velocity will look good as well……I think against a black hard top on the Rubi it will be nice.

1 Like

here is an actual press photo of the color

29 Likes

You win the internet today.

I missed out on Nacho (on a JT), and Gecko and Hellayella on the JL. I’m ordering the High Velocity despite the price increase.

Mine looks like a green tinge in some light. Weird. I don’t even like it lol

Unfortunately my 4 year old likes to throw rocks….

1 Like

Is there a tracker on how many custom order builds are in line to be built vs dealer stock?

Just to get some feedback and plan ahead for my ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe HA at MSRP of $64,405 (with price increase) that will arrive in a couple of months. I’m not flipping the Wrangler as I do need a car. Am really waiting for the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe and may wait till the 2023 models for good #s. So may just keep the Wrangler 12-16 months and then sell. If I already know that in mind would a one pay be better or a zero drive off to capitalize all the payments at $529/month?

Post deleted.

Considering that residual and MF stay the same in a few months when you take delivery.

Even if they do, I can assure your payment will be much more than $513 a month on a nearly $65k HA.

You have no govt fees (dmv/reg) in your calculator and your doc fee seems low.

Where can you find the current acquisition fee? I know its region based right because sometimes its waived in certain parts?

Saw your build sheet pop up on Crypto.

1 Like

If you can stomach the one pay, if you take that route and switch to a Rube, youll save a bundle…Maybe $4-5k savings over the lease under the current terms. IMO, the Rube is the way to go at the current time. Previously, there was a premium to be paid for the Rubicon, now there is a premium for the Sahara/HA.

If you are entertaining a shortish/mediumish flip though, the single pay may not make as much sense.

Yessir!————

Edited with gov’t fees and comes out to ~$529/month. I’m in CA. This deal is from Clutch and it’s doc fee.

1 Like