HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Well, more like $3k if you live in a tax-up-front state and had to pay broker and shipping. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Inflate the residuals? You obviously donā€™t understand how the Jeep market works.

Nope. Not a single person in 30k posts has flipped an HA.

1 Like

I think itā€™s really regional lately. Depends on where you are.

Some of the Midwest and West coast guys have been selling for top dollar. At or near MSRP etc.

Northeast seems to be cooling off.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the NEā€¦NY

Which Carmax did you sell at?

East Haven

3 Likes

Exactly ! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Some new colors are comingā€¦
ā€œHigh Velocity Clear Coat (speculated to be a yellow, however it is not in the brochure sample)
Earl Gray
Limited Edition Gobi
Limited Edition Reign (Violet/Purple color, unclear how dark it really is)ā€

1 Like

Hey thatā€™s me! - Speaking of though if I plan to only keep one for a couple of months could I just register at my parents house who live in a different state?

Gobi :heart_eyes:

I was hoping it would come back.

Does anyone have the ā€˜22 4xe numbers for Ally and/or USB if a lease swap is preferred? Still $500+ on SAL for any 4xe so a hefty down payment could be a good option as well. There is one pending for $600/month with a requested $6K due upfront.

Oh man, I want that Gobi.

Also the Earl Grey was debuted on their Farout concept last year.

Whatā€¦?

10char

1 Like

Ryan Reynolds Scrubs GIF

1 Like

Just want potential options if the used car market gets saturated in 4-6 months with these things and the price dropsā€¦ def not interested in keeping it for 36 months but want to enjoy it for at least a couple of months and have the option to dump it no matter what. Iā€™m not focused on max profit either and Iā€™ll pay more for that flexibility.

1 Like

You end up giving up a lot of flexibility to gain that flexibility.

Better option would be to just keep an eye on the market and if it starts to swing, jump.

1 Like

me big likey the earl grey

3 Likes

Just curious what folks think.

I posted above about a wrangler that I leased in mid to late October but have yet to receive plates or NJ registration.

My second jeep order is now ready.

My plan was to sell/flip the first one just before the second one arrived,

Based on my autonation and give me the vin it looks like I have about 7k in equity which will ultimately net me about 3500k (since I paid taxes and fees upfront) not included the 3 months of car payments (but I used the car for 3 months so ok to not include that).

And the 2nd one (exactly the same order and msrp) due to a better money factor is about 45$ less per month.

So the question is how much risk do you think Iā€™d be taking to get the 2nd one before I can sell the first one? I certainly donā€™t want to be stuck with one that I donā€™t need.

I know many people have flippped multiple wranglers. Have you always flipped before taking the next one or have you had a few at a time and figured youā€™d be able to get out of it.

I canā€™t imagine it will take much more than a few more weeks before I willl receive my nj registration. Of course the market could move and wipe away some of the equity profit.

Thoughts/comments?

Sign my petition to stop Jeep chat from using the ā€œ24/7ā€ abbreviation. Every time i ask for an update that is the first thing my eyes see and my heart jumps thinking it will be build date. Then my soul is crushed when its still in scheduling.

3 Likes