HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

That’s good to know. If the dealer could honor this code the final discount on my order could be 10.75%

2 Likes

Just got the infamous dead 4xE with Christmas dash light show at, but not in the middle of a busy intersection. I did pop the hood and push down all the fuses but it didn’t seem like any were loose. It did start up again after about 10 mins but still, this issue is stupid dangerous.

Stop bringing us down with these 4XE diagnostic problems. We’re in the middle of trying to save an additional $500 off Lmaoo :rofl:

Kidding, just take to dealer if anything

7 Likes

I have 2 more on order, and a GC 4xE.

1 Like

Only downside is my Jeep is probably going to be in scheduling parts long enough for affiliate to go away again

7 Likes

Just to make you feel better, it also happens to regular wranglers and gladiators

Assuming you are in on the @AutoCompanion deal, that would be the person to ask. Of course, it may not be worth him asking his dealer until the month units are actually due to arrive.

Already been looking into this. Will know soon.

7 Likes

Am getting 9.63% off on a 57k build with Sold Order Protection from Gupton with FCA Affiliate, may be the way to go on this.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Damn a 1 pt residual drop on Saharas/HA… no one even had a chance to lease one yet lmao

6 Likes

The 48 month with acquisition fee waived is looking more and more appealing.

4 Likes

I was accidently looking at the 2021 RV at first and almost passed out

MRM at $62,300 not good on an optioned up HA.

I like that Danny still giving sold order protection but do you really want to pay ~$800 to ship back to NY?

You can always do what I did and move to Nashville. Now no longer need to ship!

3 Likes

Did you actually? :joy: big baller moves

1 Like

I was thinking the same. Only 5% RV difference. Significant bump in MF, though. So I just ran the numbers. For one-pay on my ~$61.5k Sahara, looks like $426 effective for 48 vs $401 for 36, even if acq is $995.

2 Likes

I signed up…this is starting to suck me in

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be 4% RV difference on Sahara? 58 for 48/10 and 62 for 36/10?