HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Oh no I ordered in November, I just bought the Treadlightly 15 mins before he posted his code

I also didn’t know about this back when I signed up - but no biggie. It’s a good organization (and I still wear my Tread Lightly! shirt - order a size up!)

4 Likes

Do we have to have an Affiliate Rewards control number AND a tread lightly membership?
I’m a noob with AR/tread lightly.

Tread lightly membership gives you access to generating an affiliate code if your employer doesn’t qualify

2 Likes

Damn, did you all use all your certificates already? Pretty sure the membership is for the full year (i.e. JULY 21 - JULY 22)

Thank you! Very helpful.

i wonder the same? and if chapman or others will allow it?

2 Likes

Has anyone here found more info about the AMEX $500 credit mentioned not too long ago?
I read elsewhere you used to get a statement credit if you put your downpayment on the AMEX but can’t find anything else in print.

1 Like

It might be by calendar year - when I check the Affiliate Rewards site, it says I have used 0/2 codes (despite using one last year in October):

2 Likes

just checked as well. looks like they reset today for 2 more this year.

1 Like

dang this makes it tempting to order another one lol

So unlike the access fund, we won’t be able to get the company code from Tread Lightly right after the donation, correct? It will be mailed later.

Updates: seems like it.

You will need to create your personalized control number by using the Tread Lightly! company code- this is located on your membership letter

Def worth spending $50 and signing up to save an addtl 1% off invoice (~$500)

Just gotta be a member for 30 days, so whoever takes delivery this month can’t apply it fyi

$500 - Midwest Region Tornado Disaster Relief Bonus Cash ProgramCalculate

DETAILS:

#40CN8 This program offers eligible residents in Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Texas a $500 bonus cash allowance to be applied toward the Retail or Commercial purchase (Type Sale 1 or B) or lease (Type Sale L or E) during the program period. Customers must present a copy of their insurance claim form indicating damage to their car, truck or SUV as a result of the tornados in the Midwest Region of the country in December, 2021. Dealer must retain a copy of the document in the deal file.

1 Like

I wonder if the new TL discount would be applied to existing orders. How does it technically work for the dealer? There’s no real downside to them accepting it, right?

Can we retroactively apply the code to a previous order that is not going to be delivered in the next 30 days?

Your order date shouldn’t matter. It doesn’t come into play until you sign the paperwork.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, unless your Wrangler has already been built, you have a near-zero chance of it arriving in the next 30 days anyway :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I want to give this post a like, but I also don’t. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sameeee lol