HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

2 Likes

Yeah looks like only California (west coasters) got the waiver. The Acq fee is back for everyone this month

Unless you take a different term. I would most likely take the different term, personally, unless the MF/RV are particularly bad. Also depends on the fee, of course. If 595, not so bad, but if 1195, like I got charged last time, it is an easier choice to take the waiver.

1 Like

Keep in mind the acq waiver appears to be for just MY21 models

8 Likes

D’OH!
20 chars

2 Likes

I placed my order today and my dealer told me the affiliate program is back and I can save an extra 1 percent by joining tread lightly. Just wanted to pass this along.

4 Likes

Which dealer? The fca affiliate website is not showing wrangler available.

1 Like

Has anyone tried to avail Section 179 on these? Looks like the 4XE would qualify. Has anyone here leased one of these thru their business?

Leasing through a business and Section 179 are two separate options. Leasing is expensed through the company 100%.

Mall of Georgia

1 Like

9 Likes

Had it happen to me few weeks back. Checked gas cap and the check fuses. After checking fuses on delivery some of them popped when I pushed them in. Few days later light went off

2 Likes

Looks like tier one stayed the same?

1 Like

We live in Vegas and ordered 2 with Clutch.
He sent our orders to the dealer in the middle of the night and we had paperwork from the dealer before the alarm went off the next morning.
I couldn’t get much info out of Jeff@beachcities and eventually he stopped responding.

So if we live in Vegas the acquisition fees will be waived for 36 month? Thank you for this info!

If you just ordered, this may change by the time you take delivery

2 Likes

If Georgia dealer is Mike Clinnin, I’d go with him. Got 2 from him already.

2 Likes

Affiliates is back for 21-22 Wranglers

17 Likes

That’s sweet!!!

Not thru Access Fund tho, right?

Tread lightly works?