HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

@mllcb42 saw your build sheet on Crypto

1 Like

VA/MD/TX has the worst tax rates so flipping is sort of out of the question.

I was shocked when I pinged the jeep server earlier today and it popped up. Crypto took a few hours to update.

2 Likes

HAs for everyone, I guess enjoy my parts while I wait for more.

kinda random question, Has anyone had any experience with carbuyer usa ? Good, bad or any at all ?

read more here: Sold to CarBuyerUSA

2 Likes

Thank you!

Man I love the gradient on the Pearl in Tuscadero. Goes from purple on the dark side to bright pink on the right with everything in between.

5 Likes

Any reason not to do a 7.5k miles vs 10k miles if plan is to hold for only a year or less and don’t drive much?

Under the 10k plan you are already getting the ultra low RV bump. Don’t think there is any additional RV for 7500. I could be wrong though.

Ccap doesn’t appear to offer a 7500

1 Like

u r right. Just checked the RV doc above.

Random question but does the E-save mode not actually build any battery just maintains where you are at? I put into e-save and coasted down hill for a few miles and didn’t gain anything - where did that “free” juice go?

There’s two different settings for how esave operates. I believe it’s in your energy settings, you can set it to either recharge the battery or save the battery by using gas.

1 Like

There is an e-save hold and e-save charge. Hold maintains battery level, charge increases it.

E-save charge is the most inefficient mode you can be in.

Both modes still augment the gas engine with electric as needed, but won’t run on only electric. E-save charge will also run the motor at times just to feed the generator.

2 Likes

Interesting, I have one of the newer Mustart changers with the big blue brick unlike the black ones that are listed NG in the photo. I have used it on my wifes i3 for ~1.5 years without any issues. I remember when I was buying it that the specs had TUV certification listed, so that sucks if it’s faked by the company even on their newer charger models.

1 Like

Most of the melted charge ports and such I have seen are the newer blue housings, so I don’t think anything has changed.

I paid a $25 “difference” to the dealer for my plates to cover the whole year years registration. They had mentioned when signing paperwork that I would need to cover whatever wasn’t included. Was surprised they called me over $25 though lol

1 Like

Awesome, might be time to start looking for a new charger.

1 Like

After having this thing for 2 days, you should 1000% get a level 2 installed if you plan on keeping it.