HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Texas has no state income tax. I would gladly trade my state income tax of 5.25% for crappy lease deals.

4 Likes

This is effin’ nutz what they’re doing to us …

Nissan sales managers have drained me all afternoon after penny pinching on Frontiers and now this :rofl:

4 Likes

Nissan Versa has no upcharge on any of these colors :relieved:

4 Likes

Just sold my grandmas 2015 versa to vroom for 13,650!

4 Likes

Not yet. We havent seen it on other colors which is why were getting more clarification. Will update when we do

1 Like

How about on a car someone wants?

4 Likes

My car landed at the dealership. Whats the RV on 2021 Sahara? Should I go for 36/12 or 48/10

I just went on vroom to see what they listed my grandmas car for and i noticed they have a ton of 4XE. Are they buying leases again?

“Paging Edmunds Leasing Forum. Is Edmunds Leasing Forum available for a lease quote?”

On the other side for people with orders in with price protection are just adding more equity into their pockets with every price increase.

4 Likes

Just found this gem on Carmax. I have to say I love the saddle interior and hella…separately but I definitely didn’t thing I would see this combo.

6 Likes

That’s my fear.

The GC 4XEs likely won’t have the 57-60% RV that the Wrangler 4XEs have to help soften the continued MSRP bloat

seinfeld jackie GIF

4 Likes

Haha. How appropriate.

Looking at this carfax report my guess is that the dealer sold it to Vroom.
It was not a Lease. Did Vroom buy it directly from the dealer? https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=VAU_0&UID=C520459&vin=1C4JJXR60MW800110

Jackie Chiles has the current market figured out.

No, that was Autonation being retarded adding more to the payoff. CCAP payoff was correct.

Looks like I went backwards to collecting parts again.

Did you have any luck with JC today on your build day?