HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Interesting! The Wrangler I’m trying to track did come up with a full sticker, but I haven’t seen an update on Cryptostickers. Jeep Chat was also able to confirm its built. A good site to add to the arsenal. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

You can’t even see the wheel geometry on the black ones. Silver all day for me

2 Likes

Cryptostickers has been broken since the 13th

1 Like

Update;

10/20/21 order
1/13/22 build sheet
1/14/22 window sticker
1/15/22 delivered to dealer

Black Sahara, regular HT, cold and safety.

3 Likes

Damn, is your dealer in Toledo?

1 Like

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone!
Please note that as of today( 1/17/22) there has been a big price increase on builds.
Heres one for reference. Once we have exact pricing on all packages well post it so everyone can know what to expect when building.

Heres what we see as a first glance:

-Sahara base MSRP increase of $1565
-Paint increase of $100
-advanced safety group increase $100
-cold weather group increase of $150
-gorilla glass increase of $300!!
-trailer tow increase of $150

Hopefully the update the online configurator soon but we all know that usually takes forever!
Probably an easy rule of thumb would be to add $2k to your builds online to make it easy.

Clutch

8 Likes

Maryland. @AutoCompanion ’s dealer

Hello all, my first post here but want help from experts since I have little to no experience with leased car flipping.

I have a well loaded Rubicon 4xe (SOT, Adv safety, Cold…) order pending from Lease companion, placed 12/21. So, it seems like I won’t see it till late March to early April best case.

I work as a resident physician in a hospital 20 miles away from where I live (meaning I work 80 hours a week, have to go to work regardless there is a snow storm or a tornado - I m in southern CT). Meaning, I am desparate for a car now since my previous car got totalled by a lady who skipped a stop sign and t-boned me :frowning:

The TLDR is I need a car to drive now and flip in 3-4 months (dont care if it is net even equity, would love if positive equity) till my Rubicon arrives.

I have an offer from a near by dealership to lease a Rubicon 4xe with kind of crappy terms:
Sting grey, hard top, cold, steal bumper
CCAP
MSRP 66035 (selling at MSRP)
Jakced up MF (0.00307%)
RV 59%
2500 down and 770 monthly for 10/48 terms.
They are not willing to negotiate at all.

Can I come out net even in 3-4 months with a deal like this? or is it likely I ll be losing money.

Thank you

Sounds like a recipe for losing money

6 Likes

Can you widen your search? I’ve been able to pick up two stocks units and helped several others at 4-6% off MSRP on stock units in exchange for increased MF.

1 Like

@Clutch thanks for the heads up. SOP will be missed on the current pending orders.

1 Like

Yikes - 49.5k offer on 57.5k ‘22 Sahara from autonation

Goodness gracious!!!

Man I hope Jeep honors sold order protection on MSRP at least (for those dealers that were doing it anyway).

1 Like

Is it registered for more than a week?

Fwiw I have an offer of $55k on a $55k 21 Sahara.

2 Likes

Damn… that’s a helluva price hike!

1 Like

I have a $56k offer on a $58.1k Sahara

@wantingadeal @spockvr6 all orders submitted with us will have the MSRP’s protected from the time the orders were submitted!

8 Likes

So is this only a base increase on the Sahara or is the HA and rubi affected too?

2 Likes

@AutoCompanion this is the case with you as well, I believe?