HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

It is what it is for me… I ordered before any images of the new wheels were out so it was a total shot in the dark, but it is confusing that they list the wheels as “fully painted” on the builder, show black painted, and then deliver what looks like a machined face.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jeep Accessories Thread

@Laker cmon though, if you had to pick, which one? I think the consensus would agree to the same.

No I agree the black ones are better! Just the format of that meme is like that

Wtf do u find this shit from? The Sting Gray rims would need to be black, but I have a 2nd HA in Hydro, their blue looks pretty close?

This should/could be in the Jeep accessories thread?

1 Like

Quick question for all you 4xe guys & gals. How long are you keeping these before you flip them? And where are you flipping to, exactly? Based on what I saw in another equity thread, Jeep is one of the few left where you can sell to 3rd parties (for now). Mostly Carmax for easy flipping?

I’m planning on keeping my HA for a couple years, or at least until something bigger and better catches my eye :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Regarding the claims that RV can be locked in the 4xE.

Clearly states no lock on standard rates.

3 Likes

Keeping mine for at least a year or two. Unless the GC 4xe leases are too good to pass up.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sold one to DRIVEWAY.COM

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sold one to DRIVEWAY.COM

I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly, because the MF and RF can not be locked when the jeep arrives I could end up paying more correct?

I have been following this thread for a while. Placed an order with Gupton back in late October: Rubicon, leather, cold weather, tow, SOT - Blue. It’s for my wife. I drove past the local Jeep dealer yesterday and there were 7 4xes on the lot. 6 hard top and one soft. I believe it has been mentioned customer orders are being built first, but I’m pretty sure these were stocking units…at least displayed that way. Also, crytostickers is still showing 1/13 for a last update. Anyone seen their Jeep deal full or had a more recent update on cryptostickers?

Crypto is currently broken

You can add your vin to the end of this URL to see if vehicle is built

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4BJWEG8JL824598

2 Likes

Rear only when you order safety.

So you’re saying if a Window Sticker shows up, that means it’s in the plant or out of it?

If the build sheet shows up, they’ve started building.

If the sticker shows up, it’s been released for shipping. Not necessarily picked up yet though.

Interesting! The Wrangler I’m trying to track did come up with a full sticker, but I haven’t seen an update on Cryptostickers. Jeep Chat was also able to confirm its built. A good site to add to the arsenal. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like