HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Okay looking for my first ever lease & want to get the 4XE. What do I need to know? (From somehow who has leased a 4XE or leased several cars before). It’s looking like the Rubicon will provide the best lease deal with a residual at 66% & MF 0.00144. What kinds of % off MSRP are yall getting? Some places have 8.5%, but have seen all the way up to 10.25% (w affiliate) or even one guy with 11ish%. I want to go to my Jeep dealer this weekend locally in Texas and present them with a calculation I’ve built from my research and the calculator. I want to sound like I know what I am talking about lol

Those 10% off MSRP are on orders only, and only a few dealers are willing to place those orders. If your local dealer doesn’t play ball, order with Mike at Mall of Georgia. The drive from Atl to Texas ain’t bad at all

Contact @Clutch … you’ll pay a broker fee, but if you’re from Texas, you can order from his Southern dealer which isn’t too far away (closer than ATL). Your time and mileage on the vehicle going to/from ATL is probably worth the nominal broker fee.

4 Likes

Anyone got an order open?

I have one ordered exactly 3 months ago and production not scheduled :frowning:

Chapman can be tough sometimes……i directly messaged a salesman (Kevin Bloomfield) instead of dealing with Ashlie or Courtney and got much faster responses. He was the one who updated me though out the entire process and always responded within the day. Good luck!

Not just this month, but your credit is garbage in general. How did you even get approved with that score?

6 Likes

Just signed electronically for my Rubicon ordered in Feb through @Clutch Southern dealer
Base, except for Remote start and OWL tires $379/mo including taxes-$60,275 MSRP 10% discount, no acquisition fee for CA this month…will have it shipped to me

My Nov Sahara order should be delivered by end of April

4 Likes

Tried plugging both my wife and my jeep in last night to charge and the fuse kept tripping. Is this common?

:rofl: Tell me more about your wife… I may need to upgrade my charger to a level 3.

15 Likes

Bahahah no issues with that plug

4 Likes

Can someone make these numbers match. I’m coming in $15 a month cheaper and the sales manager said “that leasehackr calculator never works”

Doc fee-422
Tags-177

I’m missing $540 somewhere

This is within $1. They are using the rebate to make your first payment. I assume this is a $0 DAS/$456/month offer?

1 Like

Yes, two of them charging concurrently on the same circuit is way too much current draw. They need to be on separate circuits.

2 Likes

This is exactly what’s going on here.

The email I was sent said “first payment due at signing”

Did you get an quotes for shipping? I’m expecting to get mine in June and need it shipped to the LA metro area.

1 Like

They’ve taken $456.07 and applied it from
The rebate. (See image).

If you pay the payment up front your calculator is correct.

1 Like

I’d definitely clarify with them.

They have it structured such that everything is capitalized and then the rebate is applied as a capcost reduction after paying the first month’s payment:

It’s no coincidence that $456.07 + $7043.93 = $7500

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

In other news… what the hell are these fuel and random charges at the bottom? Sales guy said they are from jeep but my last jeep picked up in January didn’t have them.

I’m sure they are all surcharges being passed on to the customer; because the price increases haven’t been enough :roll_eyes:

On a side note, I want to buy fuel where they do. I’ll take 4 gallons for $12.

purely a guess

T3AC May be a refrigerant surcharge. I am the GM of a bus dealership and we are getting a surcharge added to all aftermarket AC installations because of new Freon requirements for AC systems. Maybe they are to the point of moving to the new systems and this is the surcharge?

2 Likes