HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Isn’t the idea to lock in the sale price (fixed number) and not the % off?

My understanding was sold order protection locks in MSRP structure and rebates. If the MSRP is locked, the Invoice is also locked, and thus one’s dealer should be able to offer the same sale price even after a price increase from the manufacturer.

1 Like

Sales price, yes. Incentives, no.

I was told Gorilla Glass, Floor Mats and HA

Unless they changed something recently I am certain they price protect and Msrp/invoice price/sale price at time of order is locked

July 16 is when a hike took place but the rule and verbiage is still in effect

I feel like if they took sold order protection away, you sort of lose the incentive to order in the first place no? The only benefit would be that you have a car reserved

My guess is it’s a miscommunication but I’m only speculating

1 Like

Hopefully they figured their issues out for 2022

1 Like

Agreed. I love the saddle brown, particularly with the brighter exterior colors!

I wish there was a way to sort this thread by just pics. I love the saddle brown with sting gray

Keeping up with this thread today has been a part time job :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

What else am I supposed to do during a 20-24 week lead time?

3 Likes

Judge for yourself

I ignore the thread for 12 hours and 250+ Posts lmao

Side note no takers on central dispatch for my $600 since offer since yesterday to bring my Jeep to south FL from clutch’s southern dealer. Going to bump it $50 more tomorrow and if no hits then the dealer is going to tranfer it for free to new Orleans for me to pick it up Friday morning and drive it home.

1 Like

Had a grey rainy day yesterday, and as the sun set, it peaked out under the cloud layer a glowing gold…which shone on a Snazzberry Sahara climbing a hill. It was quite a sight…Snazz doesn’t get enough love.

1 Like

Just fyi, that free transfer means someone will be in the drivers seat of your Jeep for those ~200 miles.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I assumed it would be on a rollback. I had one brought to me like that once. I’ll confirm tomorrow

20-24 weeks damnnn I hope that’s from date of order :grimacing:

Yeah, 2022 is completely chalked if its not.

You’ll get it faster if you order a limited edition color towards the end of it’s run. I ordered my Gecko on 9/4 and it was at the dealer 10/30. Right now Tuscadero is only being produced through January I believe, so embrace the pink and you’ll have it built in the first month or so. Also if you want it faster, don’t order MOPAR accessories. I ordered the Hinge Gate Reinforcement and Hardtop headliner and it spent a week at the Mopar facility to get those installed after it was built. I had Gorilla Glass and both safety packages on my order as well.

1 Like