HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Really curious on your input. You think it’s wise to get the lease to get the fed tax credit upfront only to buy out the lease a month later?

Do you have enough tax liability to max out the $7500? Some states also tax the $7500 rebate so you are not getting the full amount if you lease.

Why is no one talking about The size of the soft top box?

I could package Aronchi up in this

9 Likes

I think that apply to purchase not lease.

Yea $7500 is taxed on leases(state dependent) but you need more than $7500 tax liability to take advantage of it if you finance/purchase.

The whole EV tax credit has to be overhauled and hopefully soon

Great question. I’m not sure. Sometimes we owe sometimes we get a refund. I think it usually nets to zero.

Would you know if it’s taxed in NJ or FL?

No I mean what’s your total Fed Tax liability? It should be on your tax return.

When you are leasing it’s the same as buying. Take the 7500 and not worry about saving a few dollars on interest. Order it like this thread says if you can wait to save even more money.

Dude what??? Its just the soft top box lol

That’s a big one! Do you still get the soft top in a box even though you got the hard top option?

Only if you pay for the dual top option

1 Like

Honestly, after having just a few in the area respond with absurd numbers, I contacted @clutch. I did not feel like going through the same headache I did with my Camaro. Too many CDJR dealers are stuck in the old ways and want to get you in the box with a 4-square and overabundance of hair gel and aftershave.

Why does he have the box if he has no soft top

1 Like

How do you know he didn’t order both?

2 Likes

I’ve already spoken to 5 dealers here in the northeast (NJ, PA, MD)…everyone is telling me to take the Gupton deal. No one is coming close.

2 Likes

Yup. Take it and have it shipped or go there.

LOL its the dual top group yes

Seaview and freehold were aggressive?

You should

should what sir?