HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Also keep in mind all the 3rd party resellers (vroom, carvana, carmax) are finance only. While I would say direct dealers do a lot if not most lease business. At least that was one of the reasons the local used car manager at CDJR gave me.

My Msrp is 54575 before the 2000 increase , I haven’t made any FaceTime call it was a link they send me to upload the pictures

I meant if they match the Algo offer

Fed Govt issues $7500 rebate to promote use of clean emission vehicles.

Jeep builds a PHEV SUV with 49 miles of range – which somehow qualifies for the full rebate.

“LeaseHackers” buy Jeep using rebate then immediately sell to Dealer for a profit.

Dealer now relists vehicle “used” near MSRP (no rebate).

HOW DOES THIS PROMOTE EV ADOPTION ??

2 Likes

Rule #1: Don’t talk about Leasehackr

8 Likes

Car? This is my 1st, I haven’t ordered a 2nd as I’m likely keeping it but time will tell.

1 Like

Correction- Jeep builds PHEV SUV with 26 miles of range

Placed my order with Gupton yesterday. Really seamless interaction and very prompt indeed. Hoping to get a VIN soon!

From what I heard, nationally, YTD, FCA is at ~20% lease vs. cash/finance across their whole portfolio. Wrangler is 27% lease, YTD, but 4XE is 44% lease, YTD. Hmmm …

Oh, and yes, dealers are the primary sources of lease business though for FCA dealers it obviously doesn’t represent the majority of their sales.

Might be a silly question, but has anyone in TX gotten a Wrangler? In TX trading in a vehicle offsets the taxes owed on the new vehicle, I’m thinking about ordering one and trading in my Tundra. This will significantly lower my tax liability and It’ll make it a lot easier to swallow without paying $3300+ in taxes!

Does anyone happen to know what constitutes a membership card or letter from Access Fund? I donated the $50 but haven’t received anything from them yet.

did you get email for donation receipt cuz that’s your proof

Aren’t you just trading the positive equity in your Tundra to offset the tax bill on the Wrangler

when i donated I received a email with a link to a pdf that shows membership and the date I donated the $50

After the FCA Affiliate Rewards site was back up and fixed a few days ago, I used the Access Fund code in the original post and was able to generate a Control Number. And that was being an Access Fund donor/member for about a week.

No, so let’s say I want a $50k vehicle.

But I have a $30k trade, in some states you’re taxed on only the $20k difference, but this varies state to state and tax law to tax law.

1 Like

Yes, got the donation receipt.

On a different note, Gupton asked to only get a control number after 30 days of being a member. I can get one now but I’ll just wait until I’m “eligible”.

His prices were great and only differed by a bit without the affiliate pricing, so I am not too worried about it anyways.

1 Like

I saw the same. just calculating in my head it seemed that the discount maybe only made a 1% difference.

Yep. Right on the money. Assuming I get a modest $45K on my Tundra, I have $5k of positive equity and I can just request a check but still use that $45k to offset the lease. So I would be taxed on $8K instead of $53K. Savings of $2800+ and a Wrangler for under $400 in TX.

1 Like

This may not apply to your Tundra since trucks are very hot right now but most dealers I dealt with in Houston priced in the trade-in tax credit into their offer. I had offers from Vroom and another dealer for $26k on a Highlander and no Jeep dealer would give me more than $24k. They also barely budged from MSRP so I ended up ordering one with @Clutch instead and I’ll sell the other one through Vroom.

1 Like