HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

leases are a real PITA to deal with, vroom and every other dealer has to send their money and wait 1-2 weeks before receiving title, only then they can sell the car, in this climate, a week or two is a lot of time.

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to get a quote from Carvana for your 4xe?

Shows how much I pay attention, thank you!

1 Like

Lol only because it was right above

1 Like

My carvana offer was only 48,500 and they didn’t add the options… just did “common build”

I ordered mine on 7/29 don’t know any future dates of when this is coming but probably end of September, I was hoping to get a little bit of the summer with this ride.

Yes and Carvana had the best quote too

details?

Yeah carvana offered me the lowest lol

FWIW, ordered on 7/26–> 9/2 build date, probably be on the train mid September per dealer. We will see!

2 Likes

Green 1 has landed at dealer. I repeat Green 1 has landed at the dealer.

7 Likes

I ordered on 7/30 and think I’ll pretend to forget about it otherwise the anticipation is gonna be detrimental to my health. :laughing:
I’ve got folks in my office calling BS that I have one ordered so the longer it takes kinda works in my favor. Might get some lunches out of it or better yet would be to have them have to wash it after one of those dirty days in the fall or winter take a picture of them doing it to put in a frame in my office. :rofl:

2 Likes

When was your order date?

Yes, not for a jeep but it was the best offer and made 7k.

The question was specifically about the Wrangler 4XEs. I know they say you need to request a manual appraisal, but I have tried it in the past with another car and never was able to make it happen.

Ordered one a couple days ago, I’m beyond hypeddd. Hard to see people leasing basic crossovers in this price range

1 Like

I think there might be some lurkers from the TFL YouTube channel checking out this thread? I saw a video they did the other day about whether the Bronco is worth the wait. Basically they told people to either buy a used FJ Cruiser or lease a 4xe instead of waiting around for the time being.

2 Likes

Speaking of…

The gentleman in the video who owns the 392 is the GM of a Land Rover store in CO.

He’s in some of the 392 groups and is a wealth of knowledge.

3 Likes

Ordered 6/18 with Mark Dodge
Still no build date…