HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I believe there was a cutoff. Not sure if your order date or signing date is used for that.

Looks like it uses the actual purchase date which for me was Aug 30. The website prevents you from typing in purchase date after Aug 1 so I believe that it’s over…for now. Thank you

FYI-----

On a whim, I submitted on the last day for bonusdrive (8/1) for a jeep that was on order and had a VIN but was not yet delivered. A week ago I received my bonus drive approval email that said the check would be on the way. The Jeep was signed on well after 8/1, but since the app went in before 8/1 it seems to have been accepted.

1 Like

The dealership does that. Tell your dealer before your car comes in not to do that. They usually do not drill the front until plates come in, but sometimes the dealer drilles and puts the frame when they PDI the car.

The sales tax amount in included in your payoff amount if you capitalized it. You shouldn’t have a bill on your previous flip or current Rubi from NYS.

Vroom is no longer buying out ANY leases.

1 Like

Jeep through clutch did not drill the front bumper

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t get one either. Ordered via Clutch, I am in CA.

Got an email from TrueCar with a coupon for $1000 on a purchase/lease of new vehicle of FCA US, jeep included. I don’t see any clause that says that wouldn’t work on the 4ex deal. Has anyone tried this when signing?

Back was on, front holder was in my cargo hold, and I did it once my plates arrived.

Mine through Clutch (Cali, picked up in Nevada) did NOT have the front installed. There are clearly small dimples in the plastic bumper where you need to ‘drill’. IIRC, all I did was use the screws themselves to ‘drill’.

Ah, I remember that long drive from Nevada back to San Diego. That’s when you fall in love with a car.

1 Like

My first ‘treasure hunt’ (Level 2 chargers)! LOL I knew it was a keeper when my typically sore back was just fine, despite many miles and hours, with Costcos my primary stops. Some complain about the seating position, but I’m a yuge fan.

2 Likes

yuuuuge comfort in these vehicles

NJ charged me the tax amount that gupton sent me a check for

that’s how its supposed to go lol

1 Like

I know lol

I believe the wrangler is excluded from that offer if you look at the fine print.

Update on my builds:

Build 1

Clutch dealer told me it was in D1 status and Jeep chat did confirm that but now I’m told that they’re waiting on parts again? I don’t know if that’s accurate or not but they basically said it reverted back to D status. They just asked me to reach out to the dealer for more accurate information.

Build 2

Same thing. Dealer advised it was in D1 status and Jeep Chat now says vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 09/09/2021 - 09/20/2021. This is great news if true, just weird that they were literally ordered at same time and one was built so quickly.

checking with dealer to confirm. BTW both builds are exactly the same minus the color, one white, one granite grey

Ordered my Rubi 4xe yesterday through Clutch. In the process of swapping my lease so when my gladiator gets picked up I will be sharing my wife’s car in the meantime. She works from home so it’s no biggie and if she does need her car I can always ride my bike to work 5 miles round trip or just work from home that day LOL. Now to enjoy a few months of no payments LOL