HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Anecdotal source.

I just got an e-mail from Mike Clinnin this morning saying I’m scheduled for production 12/17.

He also noted that is the first build date he has out of all his 22 orders (which may or may not be the first available for all dealers, of course).

2 Likes

The dealer knows little more than you do. I would take that with a HUGE grain of salt

Guys….looks like Friendship CDJR in Bristol, TN has a few Sahara’s at 7.25% off MSRP on the ground. Looks like $699 doc fee.

I’m texting with them now.

12/17 sounds about right for production to be starting, so it wouldn’t be totally unreasonable.

Their website only shows 3 in transit and none in inventory. They have a snazzberry in transit I wouldn’t say no to.

Edit: apparently I got redirected to the wrong site

This is the unit in stock I’m messaging about.

Ya, I ended up on the wrong website.

I’m curious what their final pricing is. Their website shows a bit discount, but stipulates using their financing and says it doesn’t include dealer add ons.

Are they adding $4000 worth of vin etching and lojack?

I’m trying to figure that out.

If it’s -7.25% final price plus doc fee I will drive down this evening and pick one up. They’re about 3 hours from me.

Ya, if there aren’t any gotchas (non-ccap lease, marked up mf, dealer add ons), it is worth chasing down.

1 Like

When was your order submitted? Would be a helpful data point for others, if the production date sticks.

Please keep us posted. I am about 3 hours away as well and would be down for one.

ill be in too

I reached out to them regarding add ons and such.

They are going to get bombarded. Haha.

If you guys buy out from under me I’m going to be mad. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They’re calling me in an hour when my daughter goes to sleep

1 Like

I’d delete that dealer info if I were you. For an easy 6k flip. it’ll be gone before the hour. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

aye aye theres a line here now

Any respond @mllcb42 ? They told me my numbers don’t quite match. Supposed to have a call at 2pm.

Nope, nothing from them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2).