MB EQE deal on-going

Edit: Got both the $7500 EV incentive+ $5500 Amex incentive after talking to manger.

Loaner EQE350 with 9000+ miles. Final price $500 monthly payment including everything. Not doing MSD in this deal (because seeing other post in this forum that MSD will be gone if the vehicle is totaled). Finished credit application and need to do other paper works tomorrow.

Any suggestion about the deal? Especially anything I need to ask about the loaner situation? Dealer said it is a loaner with nothing wrong. Just miles. Still under normal warranty. I need to ask them to ship the car so can’t see it in person before.

Thanks very much!

Here is the calculator link. Can’t get the exactly amount so made some adjustment. The high dealer fee including shipping.

1 Like

MB fleet is here

AMEX is here

move on, that dealer is just going to cheat you.

They lied.

Talked to the manger and he agrees with the Amex incentive. Thanks everyone. Will update once I have more updates. Think I’m getting a very good deal.

3 Likes

Meaning…. He conceded that it exists? lol

1 Like

Whats the discount?

Be sure to post the deal here if you want any opinions. I’m sure we’ll all be more than happy to critique it!

Well. It is a loaner with high miles. But they give very reasonable discount and the monthly will be in 400-500 range, with only first month due at beginning. Getting the final numbers now.
Does that sound a good price?

show us some numbers. I am still betting on they will cheat you somewhere since they already said a discount that exists, doesn’t.

2 Likes

OK. Updates and questions: final number will be $500. They explained that they had to mark up the money factor to do the deal. That’s why it is not in 400 range as I expected. I totally agree and accept the $500 price.
Question:
Just found there is an one-pay option in our lease calculator (which saved more). Is it a normal thing to do one-pay lease in such deal? Never did that before. For example, consider of total lose, can I get the one-pay money back?

They never HAVE TO mark up the MF to make the deal. That’s a dealer trying to make money. There is nothing wrong with that, but i prefer they tell me that they will instead of saying they have to. There is a one pay option and you can absolutely ask for that.

I think you have to be above 18 months to get the one pay MF discount, but someone can correct me if im wrong.

3 Likes

Thanks! Update more detail and a calculator link before.
One pay can save a lot (from $17718 to $16355 total cost) per the calculator. But I didn’t see anyone in this forum doing one-pay. This link has conflict information (some say yes, some say no, for MB cars) that if one pay can be refunded when the car is totaled.

Risks for 1-pay lease? - Ask the Hackrs - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

A LOT of people do one-pay. I don’t think you have to worry about that much.

23% before incentives? wow

Awesome work on the discount. Havent been able to get that in CA.

One pay is all good in case of total loss. This is addressed directly in MB Lease contract, at least the one I did in December. See attached, and make sure to verify in your contract.

1 Like

Cool! I will ask for one pay tomorrow and report back the final numbers.

I’m working on a deal for a loaner with 2.2k miles on it. I’ve been offered 17.8% off MSRP before incentives. How much more do you guys think I can push for? I’d love 23% but this has 6k less miles than OPs loaner. Thanks.

1 Like