MB EQE deal on-going

20% would be good. MB guys aren’t too crazy about discounting EVs right now. Not to get political, but manufacturers are already pulling back because of the election this year.

A post was merged into an existing topic: EQE 350 lease check

1.Use the LH calculator to get the number you want
2. Using the dealer quote and change the number based on your LH calculator.

Either they’ll bite or you move to another dealership which receptive to your number.

Speaking from experience.
So now after You signed for two years You need those two things.

1. set of 4 new tires at the lease maturity.
  2. See below.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If it’s over 2,000 miles, then it is no longer considered a loaner. He is part right.

:100: on the tread gauge. As far as “new tires” at lease maturity go, all you need are tires that pass inspection, new, used, whatever.

I agree but even those used ones with the same rating are not cheap and hard to get. Basically the car should be returned with the original tires. This is what i am doing.

Do you need to have an amex card for a certain amount of time to qualify? Any is it a specific amex? Or any card?

Any amex card is fine

0 Days, as long as you have a good login you are set.

Go here and get your Cert
https://amexnetwork.truecar.com/oem/landing/mercedes-benz/

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s best to look a new 2023 still sitting or are the better deals on the 2023 loaners?
I’ve got 3 eqe 500 sedan loaners at the dealer next to me, one with only 900 miles, which they’ve already reduced the price 2x on within a week of listing lol.
Also what’s sweet spot for these, 12, 24 or 36mo?

Are you in LA? Good luck with haggling with SoCal dealers (I tried with multiple over the weekend on 4 different loaners)… They act like their 2023 fart cars are some trophy assets and cannot be discounted more than 2024 new. All of the ones that had listing price advertised with 15-18% discount to MSRP were taking into account the 7,500 incentive. One dealer in OC told me he’d get a 90k+ loaner himself if he can get it for $700s. I wanted to tell him to get a broker lol

@oarfish18 is in Bay Area with decent deals on new compared to other SoCal dealers but obviously you need to pay for shipping or take a flight up there and drive down 7-8 hrs incl. charging time and break.

Broker deals seem ok too if you want that route.

In terms of tax inclusive effective price, most of EQEs seem to be pushing $700 or more/month even after MSDs, at which point you have to wonder if you should just get an etron GT. Audis don’t give you free maintenance, so you may need to spend few hundred bucks in maintenance vs. MB. i5 is too new and expensive, i4 can be had for 600s but I found it too small (compared to EQE).

I’m out in Dallas. That’s ironic because the LA area dealers have the most inventory and the most competition.
For $700mo it’d rather get something else. This is something I’d work to get in the $500s. Don’t really like it that much tbh. Quick car and interior is nice. That’s about all I like from it. Basically the low price is what interests me and not much else. Also for an ev there shouldn’t be any maintenance outside of maybe wiper blades and maybe tires.

Got it, saw your post from 2020 and thought you were in LA. I should prob move to TX too :rofl:

Ya moved out here 2y ago for work. From LA originally.

What is a reasonable pre-incentive discount off MSRP for loaners under 3k miles?

but it can still be leased. my first lease was a service loaner with 6k miles.

It can be leased, sure.

Does anyone know what the residual % on a eqe 500 loaner for 24 months should be?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.