How to determine if a lease transfer is a good deal?

hey guys!

new to the forums and thank you in advance for you help!

i have took over leases before from swap a lease before as i need a car that is 1500 miles plus a month. but i cant figure out how do you determine if a deal you see on swap a lease is a good deal transfer? i usually compare to other similar models and see prices but thats my only way to check. i found the 1% rule after searching but it does not take into account different stuff.

for example, i was looking at this 2018 e400 coupe but how can i determine if $757 for a 68k msrp is a good deal for a car? :

Firstly, with the incentive provided its 686 a month.
It generally will depend on the different makes and models what a good price will be. You wont find very many comparable deals on cars with nearly 20k miles a year.
This particular swap at $686 seems good to me not taking into account it’s a 2018 model.
One more thing, I’m not sure Mercedes is doing lease transfers now at all.

1 Like

and that’s exactly why you ignore the 1% rule. Just forget you ever saw it…

No lease transfers for MBFS. Here’s two hints:

thanks! i guess i am not in a rush to get this now since they are not doing lease transfers. but any hints on what would determine a good lease for a lease swap?

yaa 686 with 1000 back but i was also taking into account lease transfer fee and transportation fee and getting the car checked which will eat up the 1000 cash back and more. i dont mind if its 2018 but just wanted a good payment as well as extra miles. also is maintenance usually covered in mb like bmws?

If you mean which brand is good to takeover, I always had trouble free assumptions with Toyota/Lexus through Toyota Financials and BMW Financials. Toyota Financial only charge $200 and BMW $500 plus tax for application/transfer fee.