How this deal looks like AUDI Q5

I’ve leased a Stelvio and love it. It doesn’t blend in like all the other SUVs. You can sell it to your wife as being safer than a Q5.

Where is Stelvio on the IIHS list? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hasn’t been tested yet but is on the Georgio Platform shared with the Guilia. I’d expect top results. If you’re a stickler, the Stelvio comes with the high performance headlights as standard that are optional on the Guilia.

There are quite a few Audi Q5’s on Honcker in the high 400s-500s for around 2-2.5K total DAS. That’s what dealers are offering Honcker with no negotiation, so you should be able to get a better deal at another dealer, or give Honcker a shot.

500s with 2k DAS…? I’d rather have a Macan for 550+tax with drive offs DAS

1 Like

Put down max MSD to lower the monthly, and buy Audicare to add one point RV. Your discount is not bad at all.

What do you mean by to add one point RV?

i think he means if you were to buy audicare additionally, ypour resudual will go up 1% as audi will assume the car will be in better shape (than what i don’t really know :slight_smile: ) so your monthly will go down a bit.

Yup. If you can negotiate a good price for audicare, which you need to spend the money on maintenance anyway. Your residual value increase to 0.58, save you about $15/month. Then out down 10 MSD, which will drop your monthly by another $40. Your monthly will end up with around $560 with tax rolled in. Not a bad deal for Audi. Audi just doesnt lease well.

Your monthly won’t go down. The increase in the payment from buying Audicare (let’s say it’s $800 just as an example) will be partially offset by 1% of MSRP (around $500)

If you’re in NorCal and set on an Audi, it’s well worth it to drive down for George’s deals.

Agree with your arguement. But you need to spend those maintenance money anyway. From total cost stand point of view, that one point increase on RV is free, IMO.

No you don’t need to spend those maintenance costs at all. That’s ridiculous. Especially if you don’t drive often, no world where you spend that much in maintenance on a new Audi unless you truly drive that thing for its 36k allowance. And the first maintenance is free on Audi for everybody.

good point. the audi care fee needs to be plugged in somewhere on the agreement, i didn’t think about that.
although technically would that go on the sale price, not msrp? it wouldn’t affect the payment as you said, just thinking out loud here because my ocd cannot stop itself :):roll_eyes:

Anything that gets capitalized (ie gets added to the cap cost) adds to your payment.

Bumping the RV by 1% is a way for Audi to incentivize buying Audicare and one can argue it becomes a good deal for maintenance, but that’s a separate argument.

thanks for pitching in; agreed. it makes a lot of sense.

So one NorCal dealership is sending me this: How is possible difference between 7.5 and 10K only $5?

This is what I will do on this $53,850 Q5

3yr/10

$2100 down

with Audi Crae

$565

or

3yr/7500 miles

$2100 down

with Audi Care

$560

Tax rate I am using is 8.25%

Which mileage allowance do you need?

10 K most likely is what I need

It’s not. The drop in miles is going to raise RV by at least 1%, which is approximately, $538 or $15~ per month less.