How this Audi etron deal so far?

Still waiting on the res and MF but so far I have:

MSRP: 77470
Selling Price: 55124

They are giving me Discount: 10845 + 7500 tax rebate + 2000 dealer + 2000 costco cash (which they want me to use as down payment, would this be better to use as security deposit?)

36 month
12000 MI
$2000 down from Costco cash

$790 month / includes tax

Also making the last payment on our q5 that it is up next month…

Anything else I can do to get this down farther?

2 Likes

Using it as a downpayment will make your monthly lower, however, using it as a security deposit will make your total lease cost be lower.

3 Likes

This might be the best e-tron deal we have seen on LH. Is this a true sign and drive? Very well done IMO. Use MSDs to get it down even more.

$600 in doc and reg fees, I asked about MSD waiting on answer.

The residual and money factor must be terrible to have almost $22k off MSRP on a $77k car and still be $790/mo.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the guy to call me back but he originally said the residual was mid to high 50’s

You should verify mf/rv/incentives with edmunds.

.00139 MF
48% residual for Prestige for 36/12k
7500 lease cash and 3000 dealer market allowance

This is a premium plus, is there any difference?

49% but same incentives I believe.

The Mf isn’t that bad, and can be reduced with MSD, but that residual is pretty awful. Nothing can be done besides reducing the miles or adding audi care, but the impact is minimal.

I reached out to a local Audi dealer (Minneapolis) to see if I could get some numbers. They’re quoting me a pretty awful deal right now:
MSRP: 79324.00
Discounts: $6,966.20
Rebates: $9,500 (believe they’re including the EV incentive plus $2,000 costco cash here)
Adjusted Price: 62,857.80
Required Audi Care: $799

36 Month Lease, 10,000 miles: $834
Up Front Cash: $4,845.31 (tax $2,251, Doc fee $100, Estimated “other fees” $1,760.25, first month lease)
MF: .00179
Residual: .51

This offer seems crazy to me. Is it worth trying to negotiate with a group like this, or are they starting so far off that it’s a bad sign?

I don’t think they’re using the base MF and if you apply max MSD, that’ll help your payment as well. You should ask for a bigger discount (12% at min) and another 3k the dealer gets from Audi. You also need to get a breakdown of the “Other costs”. Seems like you’re in VA?

Thanks! Good ideas. Nope - I’m in Minneapolis. I don’t see too many other people on this site from the Midwest/MN, so I may have to look outside of this area to get a good deal.

Does the residual of 51% or 49% seem extremely low? I’m surprised by this. Is that a function of these Audis just not selling well or is this standard for Audi?

Honestly, I’m shocked it isn’t lower. Audi already don’t tend to have super high residuals and it’s an EV, so RVs tend to be suppressed further by the tax credit up front.

When I skim through Q7 and Q8 deals on here, residuals always seem to be in the very low 50% range.

1 Like

True. They’re building that EV credit in. Well, it’s good not being in a rush to lease a car. I have a few more months to look. I got the Costco e-mail and thought it could be a good time to lease given the incentives, but the dealers obviously understand that game and are going to price accordingly.

Did you close the deal?

I’m in Texas on a similar e-tron I was quoted a residual of 50% on 36/10k and Money factor is .00139.
I was told that Audi does not accept MSDs.
My selling price was $60,240 with the same MSRP.

You were incorrectly informed. Audi definitely takes MSDs.

That’s what I thought, and I asked several times. Is it possible they don’t accept MSDs in Texas?